Chapter 18 - Baby Names

I left Charlotte's house a few hours later. I then called Luke back once I got home. He picked up, and he sounded like he had just woken up.

"Hello?" He asked, not knowing who it was, I'm guessing.

"Hey babe.. It's me, Hannah"

*Luke's POV*

"Oh, hey Hannah! I, um, wanted to talk to you about something"

"Okay, what is it?"

"I thought about talking about a name for the baby"

"What made you think about that?"

"Well, everyone is asking, and it's getting annoying referring to the baby as 'the baby' or 'her' or 'it'"

"Yeah, I know. And Charlotte just asked what we were naming her today"

"Yeah, so what do you want to name her?" Ashton looked over at me. He was the one I was sharing the hotel with, and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Hold on one second, Hannah.."

"Okay" I covered up the microphone.

"What's your problem, Ashton? I can't talk to her hardly any over time or the timezones will screw it up again.. We're talking about what to name the baby.." I told Ashton.

"Okay, okay!! I'm sorry.. Don't get offensive.." He replied.

"Okay, Hannah, I'm back" i uncovered the microphone.

"Babe, I was thinking either the name Ella or Chloe. I like them both, but I have no idea which I like better"

"Maybe combine them? Ella Chloe?"

"Yeah, it's pretty"

"So Ella Chloe it is?"

"Yeah, I guess so.. I like how that sounds"

"Me too"

"Okay, you get back to sleep, and I'll talk to you later"

"Okay, love you, babe.. Bye"

"Love you.. bye"

*Hannah's POV*

I hung up, and walked out of our room, downstairs into the living room where Liz and Andrew were.

"I just talked to Luke" I announced.

"What about?" Andrew wondered.

"What were naming the baby" I answered.

"Ooh!! What are you naming her?" Liz asked.

"Ella Chloe" I told them.

"Ella Chloe Hemmings.. I love it" Liz complimented.

"It's beautiful!" Andrew liked it.

I got on my phone and checked Twitter because I had a notification. As I figured, Luke tweeted about the baby's name before he went back to sleep and tagged me in it. It read, "Luke5SOS: Hey everyone!! For anybody who's wondering, @Hannah5sos and I am naming our little girl Ella Chloe!". My username had "5sos" on the end of it because I was like the fifth member of 5sos.. I was with them so much that it seemed like it.

I loved thinking about my baby girl. I loved thinking about her being a Hemmings, about her name, Ella Chloe, about everything. It was just amazing, and I was glad to be able to share it with Luke.