Chapter 16 - I Miss You

June 12, 2013

"Babe.. I'll miss you" I whispered into Luke's ear while hugging him.

"I'll miss you too, Han.." He whispered. He was leaving to go back on tour since the break was over.

"I'll call you when we get off the plane, okay?" He promised.

"Okay" I agreed. I kissed him once more, and he walked off towards the doors for the plane. I couldn't believe I wouldn't see him in person for a while. I would miss him so much.

He finally walked through the doors to go to the plane, and that was the last time I'd see him in person for the longest time. I cried and cried.. I couldn't stand not having Luke with me. A little over a month ago, I was fine, but now I'm a wreck.

I drove home anyways and walked straight up to our room. I laid down on the bed and surrounded myself with Luke's stuff he left. He left one of his pillows, clothes in his closet, a small bottle of cologne, and a small stuffed penguin of his. I laid on the bed and cuddled with the pillow and the penguin in one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers. Everything still smelled like Luke, and I loved it.

*Liz's POV*

After we came home from saying goodbye to Luke, I walked past his and Hannah's room, only to see Hannah surrounded my Luke's things, crying. I took a picture of her and sent it to Luke with the caption "I think she's handling this pretty well" for him to see after he gets off the plane.

I walked into my room where Andrew was and motioned for him to come towards me.he got off of the bed and I lead him over to where Hannah was, still surrounded by Luke's things and crying.

"She misses him a lot, huh?" He whispered.

"Yeah" I sighed

*Hannah's POV*

I laid there, still cuddling with Luke's stuff. I couldn't handle not being around him.. I missed him so much. I just wanted to hear his voice, so I played a video I had of him. I had gotten some interview clips off of Instagram and saved them to my camera roll. I looked up to see Liz and Andrew standing at the door.

"You doing okay, sweetie?" Liz asked.

"Yeah.. I'm fine" I sniffled.

"Are you sure? You're surrounded by Luke's things and you're crying.."

"I'm fine.. I just need time to get over the fact that he won't be here for a while"

"Okay.. We'll let you to that"

I watched one interview the boys had done over their break where they asked Luke about me. I loved the way his face lit up when the interviewer said my name. They asked who I was to him, if I was pregnant with his baby or someone else's, what we were naming the baby, all of that stuff. We had thought of some names for the baby, but we hadn't decided yet. I loved watching interviews of the boys and hearing Luke's voice. I couldn't wait until he called once he got off of the plane...