Chapter 3 - Waking Up

*Luke's POV*

The next morning, I woke up and I had hardly any idea of what happened the night before. I was just lying in my bed, naked, like I usually sleep. I was facing the wall, and that wasn't normal for me to sleep that way. I turned the way I normally sleep, facing out. I closed my eyes again, but suddenly opened them because I thought I saw something weird. Beside me was Charlottes friend, Hannah. She was completely naked too. Oh my god, did we? We didn't.. We hardly even know each other. But I mean, we were drunk, I guess. Maybe we did.

Hannah then turned towards me, still asleep. She opened her eyes slowly, showing that I was there. Her eyes widened and she exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

"No, what are you doing?" I said back.

"What do you mean?"

"You're the one who's naked in my bed!"

"Well, you're the one who's naked beside me!"

"Okay. So.. what happened last night, you know, between us?"

"I have no idea, but I hope it's not what you're thinking."

"I think it is what I'm thinking.. It's the only explanation."

"No, no, no... It can't be the only explanation. There can be another one.." She was almost freaking out.

"Hannah, it's okay. And why do you seem so mad?"

"I don't want to say that I lost my fucking virginity to someone I don't even know."

"Hannah.. I'm sorry... I didn't know. And I didn't control myself at all last night. I'm so so sorry."

"It's okay, Luke. The alcohol was controlling both of us. We can just forget about what happened that night and move on, okay?"

"Sounds good."

She got up, grabbed her clothes, and changed into them. I shouldn't say this, but I watched the whole time. She is so beautiful, and I was lucky. I got to have sex with her; I was even her first time! I couldn't believe that this was her first time. I wasn't going to forget about this. Never, ever going to forget it.

*Hannah's POV*

I can't believe that I had sex with Luke! He is so hot. Ever since I laid eyes on him, I had a crush in him. Then he spoke, and I just melted. He is so amazing. Even though I said that I would forget that night, I never will. It was the best night of my life.

------

I drove back to my house, and Charlotte was in my room. When I got into my room, she was there waiting for me.

"Where have you been?" She asked me.

"I was, um, at Luke's house.."

"Why were you still there?"

"I passed out last night, so he let me sleep on his bed."

"Oh, that's nice.." She was still looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You sure you just passed out?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just asking," she said with a smile on her face. She knew something.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her.

"Oh, nothing.."

"Tell me."

"No. I'm good."

"Charlotte! Tell me!" I begged.

"Fine.. Well, Ashton told me that he heard Luke and some girl having sex.."

"That doesn't mean it was me."

"Okay.. okay.."

"Charlotte... Come on!"

"Hey, I still think it was you.. Maybe you were way too drunk to remember.." I wanted to tell her so bad! But Luke told me to forget about it. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Don't tell anyone about it, alright? Please."

"So it was you, huh?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Don't act like it was no big deal! That was your first time, wasn't it?"

"Yeah. Don't talk about it."

"Why? That's a big deal."

"Not for me, it isn't."

"Why, Hannah? Tell me. What's wrong?"

"It's just-" I sighed, "I didn't want my first time to be when I was drunk with somebody I hardly knew."

"Hannah, it's okay."

"I know. It doesn't even matter, so stop talking about it."

"Why does it bother you that much that you and Luke had sex?"

I smiled at the thought of it. I bit my lip, thinking about Luke.. Then, I snapped back into it.

"Wait a minute.." Charlotte said, "You like Luke, don't you?"

I smiled, "Maybe a little."

"You like him. I can tell. Not just a little, a lot."

"Okay, fine, I like him a lot."

She showed me her phone then. She had recorded our little conversation about Luke.

"He's going to love to see this," she said.

"Charlotte, no!" I said.

"Hannah, yes!"

"No, Charlotte. Please don't show him that.."

"Why not? I can tell that he has feelings for you too."

"No, he doesn't. Now delete that right now."

"Fine," she showed me her phone while she deleted it.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. But Luke does like you.." She said with a grin. I smiled too at the thought of him and me. I couldn't help but think that we would make a great couple. But I pushed it all aside because that would never happen.

~

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter:)

-Lizzie xx