Chapter 2 - Drunk

I decided to walk around a little bit more and talk to a few people. Maybe I would get to know some people I didn't already know. That was easy because I already only knew the four boys in Luke's band, including Luke. I was still walking around, and I was still seeing people with beers. I looked around for Charlotte, and she had one when I found her. She offered me one.

"Here Hannah, take one," she had a full bottle and handed it to me.

"No.. I'm not drinking," I told her.

"Come on, Han. Don't be stubborn like you usually are."

"I just don't want to drink, okay?"

"Fine.. But I'm just telling you, everyone else is."

"Maybe later.." I shrugged.

"Better now than later, Han."

"Char.. I don't know..."

"Just take it," she forced it into my hands. I opened it and took a swig after being forced to.

"That's not too bad..." I said, and kept taking drinks here and there. I walked around with the drink in my hand.

------

I bumped into Luke again, and he was drunk. I wasn't drunk yet, but I was almost there.

"Hannah!" He was really, and I mean really, drunk. "So you finally got a drink!"

"Yeah," I said, then walked away. I didn't want to get drunk like him.

------

It was now almost midnight, and I was full-blown drunk. Everyone was watching the clock. It was almost ten seconds till midnight. I was standing with Luke on my left and Charlotte on my right. It turned to 11:59:50, and we began counting down: "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Aude Lang Syne was playing on the Sydney New Years Celebration on TV. All of these random couples were kissing. Before I knew it, Luke had turned towards me, grabbed my cheeks, pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I kissed back, of course. I didn't know what I was doing, though. I was drunk.. We finally pulled apart, and I smiled. He smirked at me, grabbed my hand, then took me up to his bedroom. It was so random, and it happened so quickly.

When we got to his room, he closed the door, then pushed me against the bed. He smashed his lips onto mine, and I loved it. The kiss was broken after a few seconds. Not thinking, I said, "I wanna kiss way more than your lips.."

He smirked at me and said, "Okay.. As long as long as I get to do the same."

"Oh, you will," I nodded, once again without thinking.

Soon, I was naked and so was he. I had no idea how this had happened, but we were two drunk teenagers. Who knew...

~

I'm sorry it's short and shitty..

-Lizzie xx