Chapter 13 - Together Again

"So.. What did he say?" Charlotte asked.

"He told me he was sorry and wanted to be in the baby's life. He also wants me to live with him, so I'll start packing my stuff, but I'm going over there for a little while now."

"Wait.. So you won't be staying here anymore?"

"No, I'm going to live with him."

"Hannah, I'm sad, but I'm happy for you two."

"Thanks Charlotte. Tell your mum I'll be back later."

"Okay, I will," she smiled at me.

I walked downstairs and out of the house. I got in the car and drove off to Luke's house.

Once I got there, I talked to Liz, and she said Luke told her everything. She was happy for us and willing to let me stay with them.

I walked up the stairs into Luke's bedroom. He was sitting on the bed. He looked up when he heard the door close. He saw me and stood up. He hugged me for I have no idea how long. We stopped hugging, then sat on his bed.

"So.. Hannah, I'm just wondering.. Since I wasn't there for about half of the pregnancy, how have you been doing?"

"I'm pretty good. I'm healthy, the baby is doing good, so everything is good, except for one thing until now. I didn't have you."

"I know, but I'm going to do my best to make up for the time I wasn't there."

"But aren't you going back on tour soon?"

"Yeah, but that's in a month.. Don't worry about it."

"I won't," I promised and smiled.

"Hannah.. I've wanted to ask you this for the longest time, but I will now. Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked me straight in the eyes.

"Of course I will be your girlfriend," I smiled, and he kissed me.

"I've wanted to kiss you ever since I saw you, well, kiss you when I wasn't drunk," he laughed, and so did I.

"So.. What do you want to do?"

"Want to watch a movie?" He suggested.

"Yeah. What movie? How about Anchor Man?"

"Yeah! That my favorite."

He got out the movie and put it in the DVD player. We laid down on his bed, watching the commercials at the beginning of the movie. He put his arm around my neck, and I cuddled into him. I was so comfy, and I loved this so much. I was so glad to be back with Luke again.