Chapter 15 - Stay

The movie ended, and it was late. A lot had happened in one day, so I was tired. I looked at Luke who was almost asleep and said, "well, I better get back home.. I'm tired"

"No, Han.. Stay here" he begged.

"Luke, I can't.."

"Why not? Just sleep with me"

"And your mum won't mind?"

"Han, you're already pregnant... It's not like we're going to do anything else!"

"Fine. I'll stay, but let me call Charlotte first"

"Okay"

I grabbed my phone that I had set on the side table by his bed. I dialed Charlotte's number in, and she picked up almost right away.

"Hannah, where are you?" She asked first thing.

"I'm still at Luke's house. I'm going to spend the night"

"Hannah.."

"Charlotte, he's my boyfriend and the father of my child. I'm spending the most time I can with him. I've spent the last few months living with you, okay?"

"Okay..."

"Okay. See you in the morning"

"See you then.. Bye"

"Bye" I hung up, and put my phone back on the stand. I curled up to Luke again and we talked a little.

"Han.." He said quietly.

"Yeah, Lukey?"

"I love being with you"

"I love being with you too"

"I can't wait until the baby is born. But do you think I'll be a good dad?"

"I bet you will be, but will I be a good mum?"

"The best there is" he said, and we stopped talking. Within minutes, I fell asleep.

------

The next morning, I woke up and Luke was still next to me. He was asleep, but his feet were tangled up with mine. I draped my arm over him. He woke up a few minutes later, smiling. He turned to me, kissed my forehead and said, "you sleep well, babe?"

"Best I ever have" I replied and smiled back at him. I think I was going to enjoy living with him.