Chapter 7 - Dad...

"Wait, what? With who? When did this happen?" She fired questions at me.

"Yeah.. With Luke, um, Hemmings, I think is his last name is. And it happened at the party I went to for New Years. You probably don't know Luke.. I hardly know him. I wasn't thinking straight, and neither was he. I'm really sorry, Mum.."

"Hannah.. I'm so disappointed in you.." Her head hung.

"I'm sorry," I bit my lip.

"You just wait, and we'll talk to your dad about this, okay?" That was never a good sign. Dad was always so strict. I knew he wouldn't be happy at all. I was thinking the worst possible scenarios..

"Okay," I was so scared.

I laid down with my phone and texted Charlotte.

H: I just told my mum...

C: well, you're texting me, so you didn't get grounded from your phone! That's a good sign! So, how'd it go?

H: not so good..

C: what happened?

H: she told me that she was very disappointed in me and that I had to wait and tell my dad to see what he says.

C: oh no.. Not your dad's opinion. He won't approve of it at all!

H: I know.. I keep thinking the worst

C: Hannah, text me after you talk to him ok?

H: ok

C: bye Hannah

H: bye..

I got out of messages and turned my phone off. I then just thought. Would Luke accept the fact that I was pregnant with his child, or would he freak out? Charlotte told me he'd accept it, but I still wasn't sure. I was so nervous to tell him. He might feel the same way I do, about being a parent at seventeen, which is what both of us will be when the baby is born.

Suddenly, I heard a car door slam outside of the house. It was my dad. I guessed it was better to tell him sooner than later.

I ran down the stairs to greet my dad. I thought I would butter him up.

"Hi daddy! How was your day at work?" I asked.

"Good, but something is up. You never call me daddy or run down to ask me how work was," he said. Well, that backfired..

"I'm just really happy today!"

"No.. Something is up. What's going on?"

Mum then decided to tell him. She came up behind me and said, "She's pregnant"

"I-" I started, but dad cut me off.

"YOU'RE WHAT!? YOUNG LADY, YOU GET YOUR STUFF AND GO RIGHT NOW!"

"Wha-"

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE  MY DAUGHTER ISNT GOING TO GET PREGNANT AT SIXTEEN AND GET AWAY WITH IT WITHOUT A PUNISHMENT!"

"O-okay," I said, then ran up to my room, got my backpack, my coat, some clothes, my computer, my wallet, and my phone. Jaxon asked me what was going on and I told him I'd text him and explain. I then walked downstairs and out of he house.

I began walking to Charlotte's house when it started to rain and hard. I put my hood up, but I kept walking. Her house was about two miles from mine. I knew it was going to be terrible.

Suddenly, Charlotte's mum drove by after work. She pulled over to the side of the road and winded the window down.

"Hannah, what are you doing?" She asked.

"My parents kicked me out.. I was actually making my way to your house."

"Sweetie, jump in and explain everything to me on the ride."

"Okay," I got in the front seat beside her, and she kept driving.

I explained everything to her on the ride to her house. She said that I could stay with them for however long I wanted. She told me that I could share a room with Charlotte and they could bring the double bed upstairs from the basement. I agreed. I didn't really have a choice; I had nowhere else to go.