CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

FIONA'S P.O.V

They're here" Jace says with a huge smile.

"Who?" I ask confused. "Our mates and Daphne" Mark says walking towards the door and I follow them.

When we got outside we saw a red car and coming out of it were three girls who I couldn't put a name to their faces.

One of the girls immediately hugged Mark and I'm guessing she's his mate Amanda. She has black hair with hazel eyes and she's a bit taller than me.

I looked to the left just to see Jace and another girl kissing, oh she must be Gina. She has light brown hair and grey eyes and she's also taller than me.

I look at the last girl realizing that she must be Daphne and the moment our eyes meet she pounces on me tackling me to the ground with a hug.

"You must be Fiona, Mikhail has told me everything about you and he told me you accepted him as your mate" she says still squeezing the life out of me.

Mikhail must have realized that I couldn't breathe because he pulled her off me "that's enough Daphne don't strangle my mate to death" he warns. I get up and dust my clothes before smiling at her and offering my hand to shake, she takes it and gives it a little shake.

By this time Gina and Amanda have walked up to me, I look at them and smile before introducing myself. "Hi I'm Fiona nice to meet you guys" I tell them while smiling.

"I'm Amanda and this is Gina, we see you've already met Daphne" I nod my head at that and glance at Daphne who is still smiling at me. "It's nice to meet you and I'm so glad you gave Mikhail a chance, he's been searching for his mate for years now and I'm sure you'll be perfect for him" Gina says as she gives me a hug but she's much more gentle compared to Daphne.

"Thanks and I hope so, I'm sure you already know everything that happened when you weren't around" I say. "Yeah those Rouges were lucky that we weren't here, we would have totally ripped them apart limb from limb" Daphne says with a growl. We all laugh at this before Mikhail suggests that we go inside.

A few hours later the girls had freshened up and we were all watching a movie and catching up. The girls realized that I was wearing leftovers for clothes and decided that we would go shopping for new clothes the next day.

I tried to refuse but they just wouldn't listen to me. I finally agreed to go with them when Daphne threatened to tie me up and drag me to the mall. Tomorrow is apparently going to be our official girls day celebration and the guys weren't allowed to come with us.

I'm actually excited about tomorrow, I've barely been able to explore in the human Realm and I'd be able to do that tomorrow. Who knows? I might actually like it here.

                 THE NEXT DAY

"No it's too short" I say with a huff, shaking my head at the dress.

"Oh come on it's the perfect length" Gina says grinning.

"Yeah we're definitely keeping it whether you like it or not" Amanda adds.

I can't help but groan again, I've groaned a lot during the last 3 hours. I woke up to a lot of screaming today because the girls decided that the best way to wake me up was by screaming into my ears. As expected I screamed too before falling face first onto the ground with a loud thud.

I got mad at them but they barely paid me any attention as they forced me into the bathroom to take a bath. When I finally came downstairs I met everyone eating breakfast and I glared at the girls one more time before sitting down to eat.

They just laughed it off ignoring me except Mikhail who asked me what was wrong, I told him what happened and he had given the girls a warning glare.

He wasn't too happy that they bad let me smack my head against the floor, he probably didn't want me getting another injury or complete memory loss.