CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

FIONA'S P.O.V

The shock was evident on everyone's faces and I could not believe what I just heard. "Burn what to the ground?" Daphne asked in horror.

The warrior didn't even bat an eye despite our shocked expressions. "When and how were you planning to do that?" I asked him trying not to panic too.

He glanced around at the others in the room and hesitated for a few seconds before talking "we had plans to attack tomorrow. Many of our warriors are already in this realm as we speak.

We would have taken them by surprise and destroyed everything" he told us. I'm just so glad that I found out earlier, what would I have done if they suddenly attacked tomorrow? Even if I managed to stop them it would be too late and they would have caused so much damage that Mikhail and the others would hate me.

"What is going on, why is your father trying to destroy my pack? I need answers now Fiona". I could see the frustration written on Mikhail's face as he spoke and the others also looked worried.

I have a lot of explanations to give but first I need to take care of this issue, I cannot let my father destroy this pack. "I know I owe you guys an explanation but let me take care of this first then I promise i'll explain everything" I told them. Mikhail gave a small nod and I let out a relieved smile at it.

"Chandler I need you to go back to the house and get the other warriors, you all need to go back to the dragon realm. Tell my father that I have been safe all this while and this pack has nothing to do with the disappearance of our people. They have been nothing but kind to me since my arrival here".

"I also have news regarding the missing people, Father can send someone here to help if he is so worried" I add. The warrior nods at me and gives a quick bow "yes your highness, I will inform the king of all you have said" with this, he walked out of the room.

"Mikhail, will he be able to leave without your people trying to stop him?" I asked turning to face him. He shook his head at this "I have already mind-linked them not to stop him" I sighed in relief before taking a seat across from everyone. It's time to explain everything to them.

"Okay so there is another Realm apart from the human realm, we call it the dragon realm. In the dragon realm where I'm from, we only have dragons living there. There are no humans or other creatures apart from our kind". I look up to see them following and I take a deep breath before I continue.

"Dragons are similar to werewolves in the sense that we also have dragon spirits in us. They enable us to transform into dragons and they're exactly like your wolf spirits. We can talk to them and hear them too. Our realm is ruled by the royal family, my parents are the king and queen and I am the youngest child and only princess of alynthi kingdom"

"The people of my kingdom come to this realm every month to learn and develop, this brings about change in our realm. Although we are not as developed as this realm, we are quite developed too. For about a month now our people have been going missing right under our noses and we have no idea who has been taking them. After carrying out our investigations we realized that the perpetrators of this act are from your realm. I was sent to this realm to investigate and find out more"

"So you don't have amnesia" Jace says and I nod in agreement. "We have a portal that leads to the human realm and it led me to the forest where you guys found me. I initially thought that you were humans and I had no other choice than to think of an excuse as to why I was there. I told you guys the first thing that came to my mind"

"Well it was either I chose that option or I would have had to roast you guys" I tell them sheepishly and I see mark and jace's eyes widen at my words. "Well I'm glad you chose the first option" mark says with a nervous laugh.