CHAPTER TWENTY.

FIONA'S P.O.V

Mikhail tells everyone to sit down when we get inside and we all take a seat ready to discuss the important issues, I however don't take a seat because I need to make formal introductions.

Alice is pacing around nervously at the back of my mind and I know exactly why she's nervous.

I will have to tell my parents about Mikhail and I'm scared about what their reaction will be, but I can't keep it away from them forever so it's now or never.

"Guys, these are my parents king Blake and queen Lillian of alynthi kingdom" I say gesturing to my parents.

A series of hellos and nice to meet you are passed around the room as my friends acknowledge them. My parents smile back in return.

"And these are my friends Ina and Jeremy, we've been friends since we were children" I tell them.

Daphne is still staring at Jeremy but the look of shock is gone now, instead it has been replaced with a silly grin and her hand is placed below her face as she concentrates on staring at him.

"Honey what happened? We were so worried about you" Mother says softly and I sigh at this.

"Mother I am sorry to have made you worry so much about me. I didn't plan for things to turn out the way they did... It just happened" I tell her honestly.

"Well we want to hear about everything " Father says and i nod in return.

They need to know about the recent developments and my findings on the rouges.

I start telling them everything that happened from the moment I got to the human realm.

I told them about how Jace and Mark found me in the forest and brought me back here, how I started living with them and the kindness they showed me.

I also talked about going to check out the warehouse and what I observed there, I then explained to my parents that Mikhail and his people are werewolves.

I told them about Rouges and how they were not part of the normal werewolf society but were evil, lone wolves who had no regards for rules.

My parents were shocked to hear all these things and they couldn't help but voice out their concerns.

They didn't understand how these said rouges were able to find out about the dragon realm or how they even got in there multiple times and took our people, however the ultimate question we couldn't answer was what they wanted our people for.

I told my parents the conclusion my friends had come to that there must be a traitor, or more in the dragon realm who has been helping these rouges and that we needed to find the person as fast as possible.

The person would definitely know about the rouges' plans. My father was extremely angry that someone would betray the kingdom like this and he vowed that the person would suffer for it when caught.

After giving the updates about what we found out, I realized that it was time for me to tell them about Mikhail now.

I looked back at Mikhail and he must have guessed what I was about to do because he gave a small smile in return and I saw him slightly nod his head.

"Now that you're all aware of all we found out, it is time for me to tell you about something else" I say loudly and with this all their attention is on me again.

I take a deep breath while chanting in my head that I mustn't tremble when telling them.

"Father, Mother, there is something I want you to know. I actually found... My... Mate" I say quietly waiting for the shock I knew would definitely follow.