The Infinity War Pt. 5

You sat there as everyone was taken care of, rested, or restlessly waited. Wakanda has fallen. New York has fallen. Xander has fallen. There were three Stones left and they were here.

The Mind, Soul, and Reality Stones where still in your possession. That meant that this was Thanos' next stop. He had the Power, Space, and Time Stone. That meant that if you wanted to take them back, you'll have to attack him head on.

This was not an option.

You looked over to Danny and Jessica as they cried over Luke's death. Cindy stayed near them and held them both as she looked down in silence. Peter and May held each other, glad that they had reunited. The young heroes were all thinking about all that has happened while the Avengers and the Strikers used this time to either rest or think about those they had lost.

You just sat off on your own. Your wives were with each other. They were still recovering from Viv's death while you were trying to think about how you were going to handle this all. You closed your eyes and clenched your fists as you tried to think.

Y/N: Damn.

You had lost too much already. Too many have died. Too many were hurt. You slowly stood up and walked over to where Reed was getting patched up. Everyone seemed to look at you as you stopped in front of him. Reed looked up at you with tired eyes.

Y/N: You and Marc created the Godslayer program for a reason. So that I can stop Thanos.

Reed: That is correct. Yes.

Y/N: So, do I stand a chance against him if he has three Stones?

Cat immediately knew where this was going.

Cat: Y/N, no. You're not going to face him.

Y/N: I have to! I can't keep letting you all die like this!

Robbie: I know this is eating you up but you have to think logically here.

You turned to him.

Y/N: Logic is out the window, Robbie. Thanos is getting any weaker and this is our last strong hold. He's coming here and we need to act.

Riri: But we can think about this.

Y/N: There's no time to think. If I use the three Stones we have then....

Reed: That could destroy your body unless you have a proper conductor.

Y/N: Look at me! I am a conductor. I have four blessings from the Gods and I only get stronger the more I fight. I can handle the power of the Stones.

Eli: We don't even know how that work.

Reed: I do.

Everyone turned to him as he struggled to stand up.

Reed: You can think of the Stones like a genie. You can used the all at once a total of three times before they are destroyed. If Thanos snaps his fingers, that just leaves two for you to use to defeat the Celestials.

Y/N: But if I can stop him now, then I can use the Stones and return everything back to normal.

Everyone looked at you like you were a madman. The look in your eye, it wasn't you. It wasn't the funny, brave, nice Y/N. It was the scared, uncertain, and desperate kid.

Venom: Y/N, you need to ressst. You're not acting like yourssself.

Y/N: I'm fine.

Nadia: Venom is right. You're talking about going toe to toe with Thanos. I've seen him, Y/N. He's not like Galactus or anyone. His power matched your Godslayer mode when he was just a normal person.

That, was news. You just clenched your fists. Maybe they were right. Maybe, you should rest.

Y/N: Right. I'm, I'm sorry.

Riri: It's fine. Just go take five.

You nodded and moved to do so, before a loud boom echoed through the castle.

Shang-Chi: What the hell is that?

Everyone who had faced Thanos' forces all froze. Everyone that could, rushed over to the courtyard and looked up into the sky. Thanos was here. Beams appeared all over the kingdom as alien forces began to attack the soldiers that fought back.

Luna: He's here?!

Dane: Damnit. I need to go command my forces.

You nodded as Dane and Silvia rushed to help their troops. Shang-Chi and Luna also stepped forward.

Luna: We're going to help them.

Y/N: Go. Protect each other.

Shang-Chi and Luna nodded as they rushed to catch up with the others. You turned back to the Strikers and the Avengers before your eyes fell on the injured. You didn't have enough forces to hold back Thanos'. Hell, you didn't have enough heroes to help.

Riri: Avengers, we have to secure the castle and make sure no one gets in here.

That was a start.

Y/N: Strikers, you're with me. Three of us will keep the Stones on us so that they aren't all in one place.

You team nodded. You began to head to grab the Soul Stone but stopped. You turned back to your team and looked at them. If only this was a different situation.

Y/N: Everyone, please stay safe.

Riri just smiled as she gave a thumbs up.

Riri: Right back at you.

Robbie looked over at Katie and smiled. He suddenly engulfed her in a hug which Katie returned.

Robbie: I love you.

Katie: I love you to. Come back to me.

Robbie nodded.

Robbie: I promise.

You turned to Nadia who was already in her Wasp gear. She turned to you and the others before she smiled.

Nadia: Make him pay. For everything.

You just nodded.

Y/N: I will.

With that, the Avengers separated from the Strikers as you grabbed the Soul Stone. You tucked it away into your pocket while Robbie grabbed the Reality Stone. Finally, Felicia grabbed the Mind Stone and placed it away into her poach. You looked at her worried but she just winked at you.

Felicia: We'll take care of it. Thanos won't get it. We promise.

You just looked at her before you kissed her.

Y/N: I'll keep the others with you. Protect each other.

Felicia: Of course, lover~

Cat took over and kissed you before she and the others left to the west tower. You turned to Robbie who had already transformed to his Spirit of Vengeance form.

Y/N: Looks like the two of us are in another war.

Robbie: Let's just hope this is the last one.

You smiled.

Y/N: Yeah. Protect the Stone.

Robbie nodded before his bike appeared. He got on it and drove away. You looked at the Soul Stone before you phased it into your hand. Suddenly, a surge of energy filled your body before you calmed down. You took a deep breath before you opened your eyes as you turned into your Godslayer form.

Y/N: I'm coming for you, Thanos.

You watched as one of his ships erupted into flames before a familiar ship appeared.

Peter: I hope we aren't too late. We brought some friends.

Behind the Guardians' ship, the Hasselhoff began to dropp soldiers to help on the battlefield. You smiled as you looked at the oncoming enemies.

Y/N: Just in time.