The Powers Within Pt. 3

Quentin laughed as Dasiy finished her story of her time in the SHEILD academy. He almost felt bad for being hired through the Avenger program while she spent so much time studying.

Daisy: And then the heater didn't work so we all pretty much had to spoon together for warmth.

Quentin: L-Like no one c-could fix it?

Daisy: Nope! Everyone was gone for Christmas vacation. It was just us.

Quentin: That sucks.

He sipped on his wine a bit before he looked back to Daisy. She seemed lost in thought but Quentin took the time to admire her beauty. She was a real nice girl who had a good head on her shoulders. On top of that, she was an amazing leader and had a good heart. She noticed him staring at her which snapped him out of his trance. Daisy just smirked.

Daisy: You like what you see?

Quentin smirked a bit as he thought back on what you would say.

Quentin: Yeah. Y-You.

He watched her cheeks flash red and she seemed a bit surprised. Quentin suddenly felt embarrassed.

Quentin: Uh, s-sorry.

Daisy: Don't apologize. That was cute.

Quentin faked hurt.

Quentin: C-Cute?

Daisy: Yeah. Cute. Like you.

Quentin: Yeah?

Daisy: Yeah.

Quentin: I d-don't think I l-like that title.

Daisy smirked as she leaned across the table while bitting her lip.

Daisy: Then do something about it.

Quentin smirked as he decided to stop thinking, just for tonight.
-----------
Y/N: Please tell me we're almost done.

Arthur: How would I know? How would I possibly know?

You were both sitting against a tree in the, what did this make it? The 8th world? You honestly couldn't tell. The first world was that weird Noir world, the second was the sitcom place, the third was that monster world, and then it was that Lego place. After those worlds, you have made it to one where everything was like an anime, one was a slice of life like place where you worked at a Cafe, one where you were you were a baby (the horrors), and one where you and Arthur were cartoons from the 1930.

Y/N: I hate this. I can feel myself getting drain.

Right now, you were in a world that looked very similar like your own but, there weren't any super powers.

Y/N: What are we even supposed to do?

Arthur: I don't know, I don't care. You got any cash on you?

You sighed.

Y/N: No. I haven't had a wallet in two years.

Suddenly, something appeared in your pocket. You pulled it out and looked at the wallet.

Y/N: Oh. Uh, thanks Dormammu?

Arthur: Thank One-Above-All. Let's find a place to stay and get some sleep. I can't keep going like this.

Y/N: I agree. Sleep is good.
---------
Katie: It still amazes me how much you can eat.

Robbie snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his girlfriend who was sitting in front of him.

Robbie: What?

Katie: I said...are you alright? You really seem out of it.

Robbie: Yeah. I'm fine. Sorry.