After The War

You yawned before you looked up at the Godslayer Protocol. He was sitting on a tree kicking his feet like a little kid.

GP: Good job on getting the third blessing.

He jumped down and touched your chest where you were stabbed.

GP: We died but luckily Death seems to like us.

He jumped up and ran back to the tree. He leaped up and landed on the branch before looking around.

GP: Looks like you're waking up now. I guess we'll talk after you get the last blessing.

You smiled.

Y/N: Good. I would like to have an actual conversation with you for once.

You opened your eyes to the sunlight as you felt the bed shift slightly. You looked over and saw Doreen cuddling with Nadia while Tandy was still asleep on your chest. You gently moved her off of you and stood up. You walked over to the basin where you cupped your hands and threw the fresh water on your face. You looked up in the mirror and saw that you were once again stuck with white hair.

You looked down at your hands and smiled at the ring on your finger. You turned back to where Nadia was using Doreen's tail as a blanket. She wore the black ring you had gotten all that time ago. You pulled on one of the royal robes and walked out into the hall so you didn't wake anyone up. You ended up in the courtyard where you found Robbie leaning against the stair case. He was smoking a pipe since they didn't have cigarettes on Asgard.

Y/N: Morning smoke?

Robbie looked up at you and nodded. You joined him and he passed you the pipe.

Y/N: How's Katie?

Robbie: Better. She still can't leave her bed but at least she's awake now.

You smiled.

Y/N: And the Rider?

Robbie shrugged.

Robbie: I haven't transformed since the war. How's the frost?

Y/N: Used it last night to make ice cubes.

Robbie: Do I want to know?

Y/N: Nope.

You both laughed as you passed the pipe back. The Strikers, minus Felicia, all decided to stay with you in Asgard as did Hulk, the Guardians, Gwen, Danny, Cindy, Sam, and Katie. Then again, Sam and Katie didn't really have a choice since they were still healing.

Robbie: I can't believe I'm about to say this but, I kinda miss everyone already.

You smiled as you thought back on the day before.
~~~~~~~
Y/N: I can't stress this enough. Thank you guys for the help.

Miles: You don't need to keep thanking us bro. It's what we do.

Laura: Although I need to get back to my students.

Everyone looked at her surpised.

Laura: I teach the Art of Theater.

You just shrugged.

Y/N: I've heard weirder things.

Laura: Maybe you should just die again.

You attempted to hug her as she resisted.

Y/N: You know you love me!

Laura: Get away from me you creep!