Recap

Alright. Here we go.

The story started with a young boy named Y/N L/N who has been living in the streets for as long as he could remember. He was taken care of by his mentor Old Man aka the Creator who taught him how to fight to survive. Two years after the death of his mentor, Y/N witnessed a fight between Captain America and the Wrecking Crew! Seeing that Cap was weak, Y/N rushed in and discovered he had amazing powers he never knew about. He was then recruited in to the Program, a team of young Heroes who would one day replace the Avengers.

The Program was made up of Riri (Iron Heart), Kitty, Laura, Viv, Gwen (Ghost Spider), Miles (Spider-Kid), Kamala (Ms. Marvel), and Sam (Nova). The team was led by Black Widow Natasha who took Y/N under her wing. Along the way Y/N met more friends such as Danny (The Iron Fist), Felicia/Cat (Black Cat), Big Hero 6, and many more!

He also met Venom who revealed that he knew Y/N's mother who asked him to protect her son. The two bonded and formed a big brother/little brother relationship. Venom also helped him get his first girlfriend, Felicia, after she revealed her second personality. Y/N also learns of the Godslayer program and starts to see flashes of the future.

Y/N also learned that he gains new powers in order to survive strong foes such as M.O.D.O.K, Carnage, and more. While at school, Y/N met Quentin Beck and his best friend Nadia Pym aka the Wasp. Oh, and Gwendolyn. She was there. Y/N and the Program headed to Tokyo to investigate a sudden spike of energy where Y/N learned of a horrible future. After being captured by Dr. Doom, Y/N used the power of the Infinity Shards to defeat the powerful sorcerer and prevent the dark future. He also began a group relationship with Viv.

Back home, he found trouble when Quentin, now changed, reveals that he knows his and Nadia's secrets. He took on the mantle of Mysterio and Y/N and Naida were forced to take their friend down. Nadia joined in on the relationship and Y/N decided to get stronger.

Y/N and Venom met Y/N's Godfather who is revealed to be Moon Knight who takes the boy under his wing to train him. While investigating with Moon and Cat, Y/N learned the true purpose of the Godslayer. Moon and Cat help him defeat M.O.D.O.K once and for all and Y/N gets to see stars for the first time.

One day, after learning of his past with Taskmaster who killed his mother, Carnage attacks the Program's HQ and takes Y/N hostage. Now apart from Venom, Carnage beats Y/N before Y/N rebels as the Program storms the base. Y/N is injected with Anti-Cells and loses his powers but Moon Knight saves him before Carnage can kill him. Y/N bonds with Venom and the tso symbiote engaged in a fight while Moon fought Taskmaster. In the end, Venom sacrificed himself to stop the Godslayer machine.

Y/N and Cat leave the Program and travel to Canada where Y/N met his father Victor Creed aka Sabertooth. Victor helps build up their strength and Y/N slowly gets his powers back after a few months. Along the way he meets Tyrone (Cloak), Tandy (Dagger), Molly, Robbie (Ghost Rider), and Doreen (Squirrel Girl) and starts a new team of Strikers. They join SHEILD and return to New York where Y/N defeats Ultron. After some misadventures, and meeting Dr. Strange, Y/N finds himself stuck in a Time Circle with Riri. The two manage to escape to the future after Dr. Strange gives Y/N his amulet which holds the Time Stone.

The two travel through time, with the help of Miguel (Spider-Man of 2099), and save their friends. During one trip, Y/N and Lockheed end up in a alternate future where Y/N has become a evil tyrant. After joining the resistance, made up of the Heroes who have not join his evil counter part or died, Y/N starts his battle against the Emperor's forces. After heavy losses, Y/N, Cindy, Laura, Riri, and a reformed Robbie unleash one final assault against the Emperor and his forces. During his fight, Y/N learned of the Godslayer Protocol which will activate on his 18th birthday and cause him to kill every Hero on earth. Y/N manages to defeat the Emperor and return to the good future where he learns he has PTSD. He defeats Kang the Conquer and falls into a depressed state.

Moon Knight manages to get through to him and reveals that he and Reed Richards had started the Avengers after Richards saw the evil that was to come. Moon then reveals that he was the one who came up with project Godslayer but with the intention of debating the Celestials.

Y/N goes MIA but Widoe finds him and drags him to Russia where he trains to get back to his original state. They travel to Symkaria where Y/N joins in a Fighting Tournament where he meets Dane (Black Knight) and Shang-Chi. After revealing the assassin, Y/N and Widow travel to South Korea where a K-Pop group has a lead for where they can find Richards.

Y/N, Widow, and Seol (Luna), travel to San Francisco where Y/N and Nadia reunite and make up. Y/N then meets the Fantastic Four and Richards who takes out the Godslayer Protocol. Y/N is also reunited with a still alive Venom who survived the blast. Y/N and Nadia then travel to space to collect the three blessings.

Two years later, Y/N and Nadia end up in Knowhere where they meet the Guardians of the Galaxy who help them find an Asgardian who could take them to Asgard. They meet Valkyrie who takes the to Asgard where Y/N meets Odin. Odin agrees to fight him if he can return Stormbreaker which The Collecter has in his possession. He takes the crew hostage since the Guardians freed his slaves so Y/N agrees to kill his brother, The Grandmaster, in exchange for his friends. Y/N and Valkyrie travel to Sakaar where they meet with Sam.

They fight and defeat a Gladiator known as Warlock and kill the Grandmaster making Y/N the king of the Gladiators. Sam returns to earth while Y/N and his new crew travel back to Knowhere where he confronts the Collector and frees his friends. He traveled back to Asgard and defeated Odin thus gaining the lighting of the gods. Y/N, now king of Asgard and married to Nadia, travels to Neiffleheim and declares war against Lufey who has the third blessing. Y/N, Nadia, and the Guardians then travel to earth with Thor in order to find Jane Foster, the nee champion, but are instead joined by the new Avengers.

During the war, Danny awakens his true power, Robbie becomes a spirt of vengeance, and Viv and Sam almost sacrifice themselves. In the end, Y/N dies but is brought back to life by Death who has grown a liking to him. Y/N defeated Lufey and gained the third blessing. While some of his allies returned to earth, the rest joined him in Asgard. What no one outside of the Knights know is that Y/N has three children back on earth.

Now, our story continues.