Lemon. Just Lemon. Pt 1.

Sits down and yawns due to an increasing lack of sleep.

I.B.: I wonder what's going on in my Social Media.

Checks everything and sees that nothing has really changed. Check in on my friends back home. Call my mom and grandma. Finally looks at Wattpad.

I.B.: Hopefully people don't mind me slacking a bit.

Looks at the comments.

I.B.: So far, so good. What's this?

Dramatic music plays.

I.B.: Oh God.

Reads all the comments about lemons.

I.B.: Oh God!

Comments, messages, posts, everywhere. Lemons. Lemons. Lemons!

I.B.: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So, yeah. This chapter is just gonna be Lemons featuring the loves of Y/N's life. Lives? He died but does that count as a second life? Whatever. This bounces around throughout the books. Uh, enjoy?

Fair warning, I will be day drinking to type this. Also, I think this goes without saying but, mature content ahead. Alright.

Pops open the Jack Daniel's that's been sitting on my desk.

I.B.: Let's do this.
---------------
3 Years Ago During Adventures with Felicia...

You were glad you were shirtless since you began to feel a bit hotter. Her hands began to explore your chest. Looks like both of you were a bit bold tonight. You slowly made your way from her lips to her cheek to her neck and finally, you reached her collar. You shyly looked up and, even through the darkness, you could see she was blushing much more than you were.

Y/N: C-Can I...

Felicia just nodded as she bit down on her lip. You slowly moved your hands to her white button down she wore as sleepwear. You undid the buttons one by one until you reached the bottom. Slowly, you opened it to reveal her near naked body, covered by her underwear. You planted a series of short kisses across her chest before you reached her bra.

Felicia: Y-You can move it.

You weren't going to argue with that. You slowly reached for the bottom of the bra before lifting it up to reveal her breasts. You didn't even realize that the two of your were still panting from your kiss.

Felicia: Y/N, you're panting.

Y/N: S-Sorry, I just...

Her skin was like...it was like you were looking at a piece of art. Her fair, delicate shoulders; her firm, shapely boobs; that sexy, slender waist; those childbearing hips. And not only those...you could see the outline of her pussy from her panties, and her thighs are so plump and soft-looking that you just want to rub your head against them. Getting to sleep with a girl this perfect is every man's dream. And just knowing that this girl was your friend...you're long past the point of no return.

Y/N: You're panting just as much as I am.

Felicia: Well, umm...this is more than a little embarrassing. My body isn't, weird or anything, is it? Do my...my a-areolas not look too big?