Vormir

Moon Knight: We're here!

The four of you all stood up and moved to the cockpit where you looked out the window. Vormir. Looks as scary as it sounds.

Tyrone: Do we know if this place is inhabited?

Y/N: Nope. And that's why we need to stay on guard.

Moon Knight: I'll stab the first sign of life I see.

He pulled out his knife and suddenly stabbed your leg which caused you to fall over. Everyone looked at him.

Moon Knight: He was the first sign of life I saw.

Y/N: Ow.

Moony flew the ship down to the planet to land it.

The ship finally touched down and everyone grabbed their gear

The ship finally touched down and everyone grabbed their gear. You opened the hatch doors and stepped out. You could breathe just fine here. You turned back to the others to see that they were ok as well. Everything looked so, dead.

Cat: Talk about giving me the creeps.

Tyrone: What's the plan chief?

You looked around before you spotted a large tower like structure not too far away.

Y/N: A group of us will head up there. The rest will stay here and guard the ship.

Tyrone: I can stay. If something happens then I can teleport the ship away.

Cat: I should stay to. I'll be able to fight.

Y/N: Ok then. Moony, Molly, you're with me.

Moon Knight: Sounds good to me. Let's find some aliens.

Molly: Uh, shouldn't we avoid any threats?

Moon Knight: If we were pussies!

You and Molly looked at each other before shaking your heads. Looks like this was a family trip. You told the others your goodbyes before Moony hugged Cat. He lifted her off the guard and slightly shook her.

Moon Knight: I'll be back my little kitten. Don't go dying on me.

Cat: Ahhh, I won't!

Moony set her down before scratching the sweet spot under chin, which she allowed.

Molly: We'll be back before you know it!

Tyrone: You three better stay safe. Pretty sure Robbie and Sam would kick our asses if something happens.

You nodded and turned back towards the tower. The three of you headed out toward it. As you walked, the weird water like liquid below you splashed under your boots.

Y/N: What is this stuff?

Moon Knight: No clue. Water on another planet? Reed would probably spend a week just looking at it.