Worlds Collide Teaser

You yawned as you sat on the throne of Asgard. Even though you were now the king and had three blessings from the Gods, life seemed to have slowed down. Everyone was still recovering from the recent battle against the dark forces so no one was really around to talk to or even relax with. Nadia was busy with wedding preparations for Doreen and Tandy's marriage to you, Robbie was still watching over Katie, Sam was still injured from over using his power with Molly watching over him, Tyrone has been meditating with Danny and Silk, and the Guardians were out with Valkyrie and Thor training the Gladiators.

Where did that leave you? Bored as hell on your throne.

Y/N: This sucks.

Robbie: What does?

You looked over and saw Robbie walking into the throne room.

Y/N: Being stuck here. I get that I died and everything but, I kinda want to get back into things.

Robbie: You mean you want to get into another fight.

You shrugged.

Y/N: Kinda. You can't tell me that you don't like a good fight.

Robbie: I can. Especially after my girlfriend got critically injured.

Oh. Right. You rubbed the back of your neck nervously.

Y/N: Sorry. How is she anyway?

Robbie: She's doing better. So is Sam. He's able to move around now but the maids said it was best for him go stay in bed.

You sighed in relief. At least everyone was doing good. Even Viv was getting taken to Earth to be fixed up. You stood up and streached before you looked around.

Y/N: Hey, call me crazy but, does something seem off?

Robbie looked around.

Robbie: Actually, it kinda does. I just rubbed it off as some Asgrad mojo crap. If you're feeling it to then maybe there's something up.

You and Robbie walked around a bit as you tried to find something out of place. The wind was the same, the smell was the same, everything looked the same, and you didn't recall any spells being cast today.

Y/N: What do you think it is?

Robbie: No idea. Though, as weird as this sounds, I think the Rider is scared.

Y/N: The Rider?

That wasn't good news. If the Rider was scared, maybe something was wrong. The doors opened and you watched as your wife and two fiancees walk in.

Tandy: What's up with you two? You guys look like you saw something.

Robbie: Not see. Feel. Do you guys feel any different?

Nadia and Tandy shook their heads but Doreen looked at her tail.

Doreen: Yeah, actually. My tail's been bushy all day. Like, it's been on edge.

Y/N: So it's not just us.

Robbie: Maybe Danny knows what's going on. That Chi hippie seems to always know when something mystic is going on.

The doors swung open.

Danny: Something mystic is going on.

Robbie turned back to you and you just shrugged.

Nadia: What are you talking about? Seriously. Someone explain this to me because I'm getting a bit concerned.

Y/N: No one needs to be concerned. I'm sure nothing is going on.