Faltine

You walked through the halls of Asgard still reeling from the shock of learning you were going to be a father. Nadia had dissapeared with Tandy and Doreen to talk about the pregnancy while you decided to get back to work on finding Dormammu. You had to beat him, beat Galactus, and have this kid. Tou can do this. No pressure.

Danny: Hey...

Y/N: I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!

Robbie dropped the scroll he was reading and looked at you with wide eyes. Danny slowly lowered his hand with an open mouth.

Molly: You're going to be a what?!

You looked over and saw that Molly was also in the map room reading a scroll of her own.

Y/N: A dad. Nadia is pregnant.

Robbie: Uh, congrats?

Danny: Y-Yeah. Sorry, I'm excited this is just, so out of the blue.

Molly: I'm going to be an aunt?

You nodded.

Arthur: About time to.

You all looked over and saw him looking down at one of the maps.

Arthur: I have this one hung up in my room.

Robbie: What are you doing here?

Arthur: I'm here to help. I'm going to take you to Dormammu.

You looked at him confused.

Y/N: How?

Arthur shrugged.

Arthur: I guess you can say that I have an invitation.
----------
Felicia woke up feeling refreshed as she looked around her new room. Now that she was an instructor, she needed to stay on the base to be close by. She climbed out of bed and slid on some clothes before she headed out into the field.

She streached a bit before she entered the lab. She made her way to the secluded door and entered.

Felicia: Morning.

Viv looked over to her from her bed. Felicia closed the door and turned back to the android. Her eyes drifted to the yellow stone that was no embedded in her head.

Felicia: How are you feeling today?

Viv: I am better. Richards told me to stay in bed and rest.

Felicia sat on the chair next to bed.

Felicia: I would listen to him. I'm sorry that you can see the kids more though.

Viv: I have grown to like Stella. She is very smart.

Felicia: Tell me about it. Sun is really optimistic to. Jericho mostly keeps to himself.

Viv: He has come to visit me the most. He said that he liked our conversations.

Felicia smiled. At least someone was always keeping her company. Felicia kissed Viv's cheek before standing up.

Felicia: Speaking of those kids, I need to go get their training started. Once you're able to, you should join us.

Viv nodded.

Viv: I would like that.

Felicia smiled and left the room. At least she was ok.

Cat: Though we're still pretty much on our own in terms of pleasure.

Felicia: CAT!
----------
You sat on the chair as Arthur explained how he was able to enter Faltine.