JENO ♡

HYEJIN:
baby hi
Seen

HYEJIN:
im going back to koreaaa
Seen

HYEJIN:
wait for me and lets meet ily
Seen

Why was he not responding? Probably just woke up, and that was the only thing planted in her mind—Jeno and sleep. She shook off her thoughts as she found her seat between Yeri and Yuta inside of the airplane. At the end, she fell asleep on Yuta's shoulder as Yeri slept on her's for the whole two hours.

🏴

Hyejin and all of them will be separated from Yuta and his parents. "Hyejin, come to my house often please. You always remind me of Hanako but a tinier version, of course." She hugged the pouty Yuta, being the oldest and a trainee made it hard when he is always away from his family.

"I will, don't worry. And of course, make me some balls of takoyaki."

They bid their farewell and slowly leaving the airport. Soojin and Yeri were inside Hyejin's car, Hyunjin will be staying at his house for now since Hyejin and Jisung's parents were already home.

"Thanks aunt, uncle, Jisung and Hyejin. See you all later!" The two girls were finally home as well as Hyejin and her family, arrived safely at their lovely house.

Jisung threw his bagpack to the couch, Mr. and Mrs. Han went up to put their luggages safely. Hyejin sat down on the bean bag, scrolling through her notifications.

'17 missed calls from JENO ♡'
'8 messages from JENO ♡'

She smiled as she excitedly open his messages.

JENO ♡

JENO ♡:
hi babe ❤
Seen

JENO ♡:
well, have a safe flight
Seen

JENO ♡:
finally gotta meet my angel, aw my heart
Seen

JENO ♡:
ilysm just read these messages if u have time
Seen

JENO ♡:
guessing you are already here
Seen

JENO ♡:
WELCOME HOME PRINCESS
Seen

JENO ♡:
anyway got any presents lol
Seen

JENO ♡:
NO IDC I WANNA MEET U ❤
Seen

"So is this how love feel?" Hyejin mumbled to herself without realizing her mom was actually behind her. "So my princess is hiding her new prince now?"

Hyejin jolted making her phone fell down on the floor, revealing the contact name on the screen.

"Is it Jeno?" Her mom teased.

"Yes, mom. You're scaring me." Her mom chuckled, shaking her head from the act of her one and only daughter.

"So now, how about Bomin?"

"He moved to an art school months ago. Well, I cherished our relationship. Sadly, we aren't destined."

Mrs. Han hugged her princess with full of love.

"But I'm glad I met him, mom."

"I'm happy to hear it, you're 18 and will be graduating next year, you really need a boyfriend."

Without any sign of chaos, Jisung stormed right infront of Hyejin. "Hyejin, I asked her out. And, she really said yes!"

"What—really?!" The two siblings danced some weird dances making their mom laughed.

"Jisung too? Who's the lucky girl?"

"Her name is Yoorae. She's one of the best vocal's students in SOPA." Hyejin screeched loudly. "So I'll see her often after this, good job, Jisung!"

After a very chaotic scene in the living room, Hyejin's phone rang loudly beside her. "Who called me at this time?"

She looked on the screen to see Renjun's name. She gave an excuse sign to her mom and brother before picking up the call, it seems very important since Renjun never calls anyone if it's already night, he prefers texting.

"Hello, Renjun? Why are you calling me?"

"Hyejin... Jeno's nowhere to be found."

"What?!"

"Shocking I know, but you sure didn't hurt his feelings right?"

Hyejin was about to cry, her mom saw her unstable state. Jisung seems very wanted to know what the actuall hell was happening on the call line.

"Wanna search for him, Jin?"

"We must—and it's going to be harder."

"Teamworks will prove that your thought's wrong."

"Okay, thanks Hyejin. See y'all later."

"What's wrong sis?"

"Lee Jeno is missing, again, but now he's outside of the school."

"Yikes, must be hard."

"Does he have any problems?" Her mom asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I actually don't really know, mom."
Hyejin could only care about his health and current condition.

Wait for me, again, Lee Jeno.

🏴