"Kids, let's head to our hotel first. We'll continue tomorrow, it's getting late."

🏴

The girls plopped on their shared bed while the boys shared a room across their's. Hyejin opened up the big curtain, revealing an Osaka's night scenery. It was very bright, colorful and indeed very busy—with vehicles here and there, flashing lights, with unforgotten nature, simple and so soothing. Hyejin felt an inner peace despite of only looking at the very hectic yet calming scene.

"So girls, what do we do now?"

"I don't even know." Yeri connected her phone to the television inside their room, opening  Netflix as usual.

"I told Yeonjun everything about this place, he was jelly."

They all laughed, Yeonjun was out with Taehyun along with Soobin, Beomgyu and Hueningkai. They spent their time at Jeju Island for three nights too, since every single of them agreed on going to an island to unwind before facing more hectic school activities in the near future.

"He even shared a photo! Aw, look at them."

"Aw, Hueningkai looks so much taller now! Funny how we are in the same school yet we rarely see them."

"Soobin's dimple—oh my God."

"Yeri, you have a boyfriend, okay?" Soojin teased, didn't mean to hurt nor speak up some hurtful words to her friend. The previous words changed Yeri's facial expression in an instant.

"Oh, Wooseok didn't contact you for today?"

Hyejin questioned that since only Yeri used her phone most of the time. "I don't know... we already dated for a month and so, but he looked different lately."

They all pity her, Soojin actually realized that even from the start, but she didn't want to stress out Yeri's mind.

"How about you, Hyejin?"

"Oh, I just turned on my phone." Tons of notifications were blown up on the screen, right after the phone switched on revealing more chats coming from her significant other.

JENO ♡

JENO ♡:
princess <3
Seen

JENO ♡:
did you arrive safely?
Seen

JENO ♡:
answer me :(
Seen

JENO ♡:

if u see this just so u know
Seen

JENO ♡:
u need to eat
Seen

JENO ♡:
dont be so clumsy
Seen

JENO ♡:
wash urself properly
Seen

JENO ♡:
wow, im a mom now
Seen

JENO ♡:
answer me if u got time <3
Seen

HYEJIN:
HI BABY

HYEJIN:
sorry for the late responses :(

HYEJIN:
but its okay i arrived safely

HYEJIN:
the connections here is not too okay

HYEJIN:
dw i ate delicious meals

HYEJIN:
i washed and arranged my stuffs

HYEJIN:
and answered u, baby, hehe

HYEJIN :
ILYSM IF U SEE THIS STAY SAFE BB! <3

"Whew, he do be really spamming me."

"Lucky you, Hyejin." Yeri pouted, she really was hoping for a text from Wooseok—just a text and that is more than enough to her.

"Aye, let's clear our mind. We are here to relax, okay? Chin up, Yeri!" Hyejin hugged her, hiding her head into her neck.

"I know! Let's order some desserts!"

"Let's invite the boys too and watch some movies!" They all jumped and straightly called the boys to come.

While waiting for the boys, Soojin ran to the bathroom."Shit, it's so nice!"

"Soojin sweetie, not a bathroom!"

"I could hide in the closet—it's huge!"

"The fuck?! Hyejin, no."

"Hi girls, these handsome boys are on their way."

"Yuta, take off your damn shoes!"

"Wow, Yeri, you're smelly."

"Shut your mouth, pretty boy." Yuta picked up the little Hyejin and twirls her making her dizzy as hell. Barely five minutes and a chaos happened, they realized it was a bad idea to make them hop in for a movie night.

"Stop, you stinky bastard!."

"Catch me if you can."

The night well spent, if they could say. Yeri was the first one to sleep on Jisung's lap while her legs were on Soojin's tummy, a little too tired from crying and shouting over the movies they watched. After two rounds of movies and games, they all felt wasted enough to move anywhere.

🏴