IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

Raman :  " Do you want a task my  dear  ?....."

Ishita gasped hearing the intensity in his voice . His face was  reflecting  his love to her.  She blushing looked down . He raised his hand and slapped her butt awakening her.

" smack "

The sound of his hand spanking her ass  heard  loud in the atmosphere.

Raman : " Reply me dear ... "

The sound of next slap also heard around loud.

" Smack.."

Ishita jumped on her feet  feeling the  hard ministrations on her bum.

She shivering  placed her forehead onto his shoulder hugging  onto his body.

His hand on her chest took her left boob fully by his large hand and pressed hard . And his other hand  moved on to her right ass.

" slappp..."

Her hug became more tight with the slap  and she pulled her vaginal muscles inside.

With every spank , she wanted more and  Raman gave her two more  slaps each one louder than the previous ones.

" Smaackkk...."

" Smackkkkk...."

Ishita : " What is the task ? "

Raman : " Stand on the sand and dance to the song I play. "

Ishita straightened and looked at him still standing inside his arms.

" People will see na..  "

" They are very far baby. They  will not see us.   It is my wish to see your dance. Please baby... I  had a sudden wish to see you move your body in this wet form . Please...? "

How can she avoid his loving request. Smiling at him... she walked out of the water and stood on the sand facing him. She looked as a hot sex bomb.

Raman : " Ready ? "

Ishita showed  him a  thumps  up and he  took his phone and played the song. He also started  shooting the vedio. 

She heard the song  'Munni Badnam hui '   from  hindi  movie   "Dabang "  . She knew his likes to see her dance to item songs  and  she also love how his eyes are stuck to her when she moves her body.   From the dance lessons from the teachers ,  she was  now capable  of dancing to any item song.

The song started.

Munni badnaam huyi,
darling tere liye........

Ishita  started with her back to him as Malaika Arora does in the movie. She moved her hips to the beats.

Munni badnaam huyi,
darling tere liye
Munni badnaam huyi,
darling tere liye

Raman smiled seeing her dance so gracefully and captured it in his phone. Ishita came towards the camera and started dancing infront of it.

Munni ke gaal gulabi, nain sharabi, chaal nawabi re
Main zandu balm huyi, darling tere liye
Munni badnaam huyi, darling tere liye

Ishita moved her body  fluently to the song. She danced her boobs and hips to the beats making him go mad. Raman didnt forget to take close up vedio of her boobs and ass moving  and also her sexy  expressions.

Munni ke gaal gulabi, nain sharabi, chaal nawabi re
Main zandu balm huyi, darling tere liye
Munni badnaam huyi, darling tere liye