IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 2

Ishita was shocked by this . His lips was pressing on to her cheek.

Hands pressing on her body. She was totally under his controll. 

She was not a woman to accept such things from a stranger. But dont know what happened to her that under his look and within his hands she was becoming a mere flower. A flower who wish to be touched... loved... caressed... and worshipped... but he is probably making a move on her. Or lusting on her. She dont know. She cant allow to continue it.  

Ishita with all her force pushed raman on his chest. And she was breathing heavily from the experience.Raman was still leaning on to the slab with a smile on his lips and looking sharply into her eyes.  

Ishita started talking strongly. " what do you think you are doing? You stupid man. How dare you touch me like that. You... seeing you , i think you may be married and having children also. Go and do all these with your wife. "

 Ishita without giving him more time turned and started to go from there. But Raman was fast in holding her hand and pulled her to him. Her back touched his chest. Raman held her strongly with one hand and  brought his lips to her ears.

Raman : " I know sweetheart you also liked in my arms. You liked it very much. " 

Ishita got shock hearing him. Is it true? Did she liked his touch ? Raman loosened his hands and Ishita ran out of the bathroom. 

Ishita ran to her cabin and sat there. At that time receptionist came to her cabin .

" Mam. I looked everywhere for you.
A patient has came to see Dr. Varma . And he said it is emergency. So i said to have check up with you. Can I call him mam. " 

Ishita: " Yaa. Sure. Tell him to come inside. " 

Ishita  took deep breaths for few times. And tried to forget all that happened before and concentrate on the patients for now. She have no time to sit and think about that. 

Door opened and Raman was astonished seeing the lady in the bathroom sitting there at the doctor's chair. 

Oh god.. so she is Dr.Ishita. Thanks to Dr.Varma for being on leave today. Now I will have to come here often. 

Raman laughed thinking and walked to her. Ishita was in shock seeing the person again. 

He sat in the chair infront of her comfirtbly. 

Raman looked at  her  without taking his eyes with a winning smile. Ishita felt his eyes piercing into her and she couldnt withstand his staring for more and she looked down.   

Ishita want to end this soon. So she started to ask him and write in the patients file. 

Ishita : your name ? 

Raman: Raman Bhalla.

Ishita : age? 

Raman : 43.

Ishita thinking in her mind. " oh this old man is  so starved for women. . By look no one  will  say that he is 43. I think this is the person sister amala was talking about. I wish Dr. Varma was here. Now I have to bear this pervert man. " 

Raman saw Ishita thinking something. 

 Raman: " what are you thinking darling. I am sure it is about what happened in the bathroom. " 

Ishita looked at his face.

Ishita: " why did you come here sir" 

Raman : " ok. I really forgot what i came here for after seeing you baby. " Raman was laughing saying that and it only irked Ishita more. 

Raman: " I have toothpain on these side from 3 days. " 

Ishita : " Lay on that bed. I will examine. " 

Raman laid on the bed ishita pointed.It was a leaning bed with head end raised and foot end lower. There were some machines surrounding the bed.. May be for some procedures. 

Ishita  took some tools in her hands and asked Raman to open his mouth. She was on her role of a doctor now. But Raman was happy to get to see this women again. So close to him. 

He looked at her every move and her every expressions very closely. Her face... her neck... the way she has dressed. 

Ishita stopped and went to take somethings and came back

Raman was feeling naughty again. 

Raman : " you didnt tell me if you liked it or not " 

Ishita made him open his mouth and put cotton on his teeth. 

Ishita: " I forgot it completely. It will be good if you also forget it sir." 

Ishita took the cotton back and placed the things on a shelf above

Ishita took the cotton back and placed the things on a shelf above. She didnt noticed it but his face was at the level of her navel and he can see her navel now clearly . 

Raman : " But i dont want you to forget it sweetheart. I think I will have to make you remember it again." 

Saying that Raman removed the sari sideways on her navel area  and pressed his lips onto her navel.