IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 6

Ishita was still bending holding the juice. Raman leaned backward and sighed happily and said. 

Raman : " Welcome sweetheart to our life. From this moment. You are mine. Only mine. So the first thing I want to teach you is you should always reply me by ' Ji ' or  ' Raman Ji ' . I love the way how typical indian wives call their husband adding Ji. You got it " 

Ishita whispered : " Ji , Ramanji " 

Raman : " oh my god , it is nso nice to hear that in your voice. And the second thing. Whenever you serve me something , always bent infront me in a way that will give me  a good view of your boobs. I may also ask you to stay at that position for sometime. So now bend a little more baby...ya little more...perfect .Stay like this  till I say " 

Raman send a flying kiss at her and took the juice from her. He was drinking the juice enjoying the view of her beautiful melons hanging down inside her blouse

Ishita's cheeks already turned cherry red and she looked in his eyes. They had an eyelock and when she could no longer withstand his gaze she looked down shivering .

Raman : " Baby, tie your hands at the back and push your breast a little more to the front. Ya like that... Push more....Superb. " 

 Raman looked detailed at the beauty infront  of him. She was looking amazing in that golden lehenga with her curly hair ,  chubby cheeks , shivering lips , swan like neck , her bare hands , almost 34 D size boobs , her flat belly , her deep navel  and bite his lips wanting to ravish her.  Raman placed the empty glass on the table . 

Raman : " Come here  darling " 

Saying so he  pulled at her hand at made her sat on his legs and cupped her cheek lovingly. 

Raman : " You are completely sure right. I dont want you to regret later in life. Because even if you wish to leave me then , I may not be able to leave you ." 

Ishita looked at his eyes and whispered giving him small smile : " Ji , Ramanji . I am 100% sure about this." 

Raman hugged ishita and finally felt peaceful. He was so content at this moment. He kissed on her head. Then he went to kiss her cheeks which was already red and made it more red by his touch.

He then went to her neck and kissed there pressing for sometime.

Then he looked at her cleavage. 

Raman  whispering fast looking awed at her breast.

" oh baby , I am wanting to ravish them from the time I saw you in this lehenga. " 

Next second , he dragged the strap of blouse on her left shoulder down , 

made her left breast bare and took her left nipple in his mouth.

Ishita gasped loudly swallowing hard and held his head. Raman sucked her nipple like a baby drinking milk .

He circled it by his tongue and flicked it by tongue.

Then again he took the nipple inside mouth and sucked hard. 

Ishita moaned by the sensations he was evoking in her body . " Ramannnjiiiii..... " 

Raman :"  Ishita baby, moan my name dear. I love to hear your moan. That is like a music to my ears. " 

Raman sucking her left breast and kissing it , entered finger of his hand inside her navel and circled deep.