IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 4

Next day , Raman woke up from his sleep seeing a dream. He was hardened seeing her. Ishita. He havnt seen such a desi beauty in his life. All the girls he have met before lacked something and he never felt that he want a woman in his life. But now this lady he met yesterday at the dental clinic has surely captured him.

She was traditional yet beautiful.. she was sexy yet innocent. She was not that slim . He dont like skinny woman. He always like woman with some fat . Her eyes...her lips...her neck..her sexy navel... everything flashed infront of his eyes. He saw a dream where he was making love to her... moving inside her hard continuosly and she was moaning in the pleasure.

It surely made him hard. He went inside the shower and let the cool water make him relax.

After shower and getting ready , he went down to the dining area and Mihir was already present there

After shower and getting ready , he went down to the dining area and Mihir was already present there. The servant served them the breakfast and Mihir briefed him about todays events.

Raman entered his office and everyone stood up wishing him. Giving them all a nod , he went to his cabin . On sitting on his desk , he saw a file named Ishita Iyyar . He was surprised to find it so early. He immediately called Mihir .

Raman : " Mihir , remember me to treat you with your favourite dishes on lunch "

Mihir smiled knowingly hearing his boss and said Thank you. Raman looked at his watch and saw there is still time for the meeting. So he started looking through her file.

********

In the evening at Ishita 's home :

Mummy and Daddy were sitting in the hall and talking.

Mummy : Ji , what is about the proposal Sharma has brought?

Daddy : They are asking a very high dowry . We will not be able to afford that. We have to save some for Mihika also.

Mummy : Mm. Mihika's future inlaws are so good that they are giving us time and they are very considerate. But about Ishu , everyone is asking for large dowry. We have to marry her off as soon as possible. Mihika 's boy want to go abroad within 2 months. Then they will only return after 2 years. We cant wait that much time. What if they backout from the marriage.

Daddy : There is a proposal came today but

Mummy : who was that

Daddy : Our broker said he had shown Ishu's photo and that man liked her a lot and want to marry her. But he is a little aged. 43 he is.

Mummy : ohh... Did that man know about her problem?

Daddy : Broker said that man knows everything. But what I dont understand is why did he want to marry her ! I searched about him and he is one of the best businessman in India. He have a company here and there are many companies in india also at many placed abroad.