IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 28

PART 28 :

They were standing at their usual hangout place.. i.e..,  hill top.

" Place all those on the bench and stand straight. "

Ishita obeyed and swallowed seeing him walk and stand in front of her.

💝**************************💝

Their bodies touched and his breath fell on her face.

He bit her lips slowly and grinning stepped back. He took each one in his hand and showed it infront of his eyes.

" What are all these slave"

" Spanking tools masterr"

" For whom "

" These are spanking tools for me master"

" Good"

Raman took a round around her and again came infront of her.

" Kneel down"

She kneeled on the grass infront of him. He placed the combs and hair brush on the bench.

" I am now going to tell you some new things which you should always obey when you are submissive to me.  Never forget those. If you don't remember, your ass will be made to remember very well... "

" ok master"

Ishita was thinking what will be going to say and do. Her hairs are already standing now.

" Every time you submit to me as a slave, kneel down infront of me. That is your primary position.  Hands tied behind your back. Thrust your boobs forward. "

Ishita tied her hands back and pushed her chest forward.

" You shouldn't wear a bra and panty and should expose them to your master when you take your primary position."

Ishita looked at him and removed her bra and left her  boobs bare. The cool wind touched her boobs and her nipples started to become hard. She stood up and removed her panty and again kneeled down.

" Expose your sweet pussy babyy.... Spread your legs maximum and thrust your boobs and look at me.."

Ishita sat there on her knees with widespread legs which made her pussy also now caressed by the cool wind and thrust her boobs with hands tied behind.

" Good... Take that long comb and hold it with your teeth."

Ishita was confused but did as he said and sat in her position.

" Very good slavee...So this is my slave's primary position.  Tie your hair in a high ponytail and always keep your vagina hair free. This is how you greet your master unless specified otherwise. It will be the bamboo cane that you will be holding by your mouth. But now since we don't have it,  we will adjust with the comb. "

He took his phone and took her picture . She was looking very much submissive in this position and Raman loved it.

" Next you give the cane to your master. "

Ishita took few steps on her knees towards him and leaned her face to him. He  took the comb from her mouth.

" You should always take the blessing of your master when you greet him in this position. Your hands and head on my feet and nipples should touch the ground and raise your ass high in the air. "

Ishita swallowed in shame and shivered in the cold. She bent and touched her hands and forehead on his feet. She tried to bent down her chest and her nipples touched the cold grass.