IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 29

" Take your primary position slave"

Ishita knelt down and tied hands behind. Pushed her boobs forward and spreaded her legs maximum. With trembling legs she looked at her master, her lover and soon to be her husband Raman Kumar Bhalla.

" You forgot something baby... Shouldn't I punish you for that"

Ishita thought about what she forget but didn't got it. She gulped in nervousness.

" Sorry masterr... I am so sorry.. Pls don't punish me. I will remember it from the next time. "

"You should remember it from the next time definiteley. Otherwise you will get more punishments. But I can't leave your mistake like that. You will get five spanks for it. From now on, for each thing you foregt I will add five. You forgot to hold the came in your mouth slave. "

Ishita fastly took the comb by her mouth and continued her position.

" Hmm... Ok... Now second position. "

Ishita gave him the comb and knelt infront of him holding his feet, touching her forehead on his feet, nipples on grass and ass high in the air.

" Ok.. Good. Next... Present your pussy"

Ishita turned and showed her pussy by spreading it by her hands.

" nice. Presnt your boobies now. "

Ishita held out her boobs pressing them together for him.

" Ok. You have learned. Now stand up. stand straight, legs apart and with hands behind the head. "

Ishita stood straight as he told.

" Thrust your boobs forward and as backward. "

Ishita tried to push her boobs and ass.

" This is inspection position babyy... I can inspect your body in this position. You will have to stay in this position as long as I am finished. You understood slave "

" Yess masterrr"

She took long breaths as he trailed his hand across her body. He caught her boobs and pressed them. Kneeded her nipples. Pulled them. Inserted one finger into her belly button and circled it making her stand on her toe.

He came behind her and caressed all along her back and reached her ass. He gave her ass a tight press and slapped hard.

" smackkkk"

" ahh.. Master... Thank youuu"

" Nice slave. "

Raman smiled and gave another slap on the other ass.

" smackkkk"

Ishita jumped and trembled.

" Tha...thank you masterrr"