IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 10

Raman : So now , the dinner is completed baby. What is next ?

Ishita : You tell na. What you want me to do for you now ? I will be happy to please my master.

Raman captured her lips and sucked them aggressively. He only left her when he felt she is gasping for breath .

Raman : Let us move to the other task dear.

************************************

Raman : " Go and stand in the middle . "

Ishita did as his command and anxiously waited for him to say further.

Raman turned his chair towards her and said authoritatively.

" Your teachers told me they had taught you some dance moves. So let me check how much you concentrated on learning. "

Ishita : " Yes master. "

Raman : " They told me they had a hard time teaching you . Why was that my slave ? Aren't you listening to them ? I should not hear any complaints from now. "

Ishita nervously swallowing : " Sorry Master. I wont repeat it. "

Raman : " No problem. They knows how to teach you and how to make you listen to them. They were principals in schools. ( laughing) ok. So show me a sexy dance baby. I want to see your boobs and hip shaking vigorously. Shake your body very well . I should be satisfied seeing your dance. If I am happy , I will say your teachers that you are doing good. If you didnt do well , then your teachers know how to punish you. Isn't it slave ?"

Ishita lowered her gaze and said : " Yes master. I will do my best. "

Raman : " Ok. Then. Let us start . Let me enjoy the show of your body dear. And ha... take your melons out of the dress. "

Ishita blushing took her both breast out of her dress and they hanged freely now. Her large boobs pressed to each other by the force of the dress straps , was looking ravishing to Raman. Raman licked his lips by his tongue and continued.

Raman : " Good. I want to see them naked. Now turn and move , make your ass also naked. Push your dress end above your ass. "

Trembling ishita moved her dress up and her ass cheeks without panty was tempting Raman so much. Ishita thought about her state and felt her cheeks red and her whole body flush in shame. Standing infront of him in that revealing dress itself was difficult for her and now she has to dance infront of him with naked boobs and ass. Eventhough the dress is still on her body , she felt herself completely naked infront of him. The cloth is of no use in this posture. Her master is wishing to explore her naked body by his eyes. She realised he is now going to make her dance like a item dancer for his enjoyment . She have to entertain him now by her body. Dancing sexy infront of him with her boobs and ass out on display for his enjoyment , the thought itself was making her vagina produce fluid.

Bringing back her from the thoughts , he played the song in his phone and sat excited to see her body moving to the music. Ishita heard the '' Dilbar '' song playing and start to move her body slowly to the rhythm.

Chadha Jo Mujhpe Surroor He

Asar Tera Yeh Zaroor He

( Ishita placed her both hands above her head and moved her body in a wave moving her boobs forward and backward)

Teri Nazar Ka Kusoor He

(Placing her hands on the sides of boobs , she shaked her hanging lemons for the music)