IshRa FF: Mohabbat ya Ishq -chapter 5

Ishita felt like her breathing has stopped from the intense look Raman was giving her. For the past five minutes he was sitting at the couch and exploring her throughout by his eyes. Ishita was standing infront of the couch. She was looking everywhere but not him. Raman looked at the women infront of him who was nervous . The lady he saw at the clinic in her traditional saree covering every inch of her body was now here standing in a revealing lehenga giving him a best view of her upper body. She is having fat at the correct places and it gave her a sexy look. He felt  his member poke him through his pants just by the view of her. 

Raman thought to put an end to her torment and said seriously. 

" Look Ishita , whatever I said there is true. I want to marry you , make you my life partner. Till now I just wanted to work and be successful in my life. I have no one to say a family. I grew up in an orphanage. But since I saw you there in your clinic , I just wish you to be in my life and enjoy the rest of the life with you. All these business and money still make me happy , I still like to work hard but I want the peace I never got. I want to grew old with you , I want to make memories with you , I want to explore the world with you and explore you. I want to love you and make love to you. " 

Ishita was listening to him very keenly. She never had known what is in his mind. 

Raman continued ." You will be thinking why I selected you. By my money and my fame I will get any woman. But I never felt the need to enjoy my life with any of the girl I met before  till I saw you. The instant I saw you I knew you are the woman for me. I knew you are the perfect match for me. You are innocent and yet intelligent. You portray traditional look but yet sexy. You are untouched by your mind and body. You are so hot and sexy. I love your flushed and blushing state. I love how your body submit to me involuntarily. I love how you look . I love your fat that is at the correct places. I love your plump body that gives you a desi queen look. " 

Ishita felt her throat dry. She was shocked beyond words. 

Raman : " But there is an important thing which is going to be most important  in our relation. I want my wife to be a submissive one. " 

Ishita gasped loudly. 

Raman : " I am not saying you to be my slave. I just want my wife a little submissive . You will have to respect me and obey me. Thats all. I will not hurt you. I never want to hurt you. I am not even meaning a bdsm. You will be my family , my wife , my betterhalf , my everything. I will love you for the whole of my life and will never leave you. I will protect you. I will make you happy and content. You will be the only person I have the right to say mine . And why I came here with a marriage proposal is because I know your body and mind. I know they both want to submit to me and me to take  their contorl. I know they both are badly in need of a dominant man , a real man . I dont care about your infertility problem or financial status.  " 

Ishita dont know what is she feeling by hearing him. She was unable to think anything. 

Raman : " So , if you are okay to be my wife , then you can take that glass juice and give it to me. If your decision is No , then you can walk out of this room. I will never cross your path again. " 

Raman saw Ishita thinking and he thought to give her time since it is the decision of her life. Ishita felt totally blank after his confession. Did she want this ? is her body thrilled by the conditions? will she be happy doing it ? 

After some time Ishita walked and bend to take the juice glass and gave it to Raman. She was looking down and was trembling. Raman smiled at her. 

Raman : " oh my dear , you dont know how much happy you made me. Today will be the most happiest day in my life . "