IshRa FF : Mohabbat ya Ishq - chapter 11

Raman was in the office  next day. He was in the conference hall , busy in an important  meeting .

Raman stood up from his seat and happily shook hands  with Ashok who was his new deal partner.

Raman : Finally we are on it.  Now we can start the productions soon.

Ashok : Yes Raman. The deal is on. So I will wait for your company to produce the items and hope it will  take my company to other heights.

Raman : Ofcourse. You can have the full confidence on that.

Ashok : I am sure of it. Why will not be I  ? This is the most successful cloth and  jwellery designing company in India. I am glad I  am getting it from  Bhalla Groups. So I will take your leave now.

Raman : Ok then. My team will contact you often.

 Nodding at him , ashok said .

Ashok : There is a party in my guest house day after tomorrow. I wish you to come there with your family.  

Raman : I will try to come.

Shaking hands once more , they came out of the conference hall and Raman headed to his cabin.

Mihir came inside and gave him the files to check and Raman gave him some instructions. Raman  called  the peon and asked to bring a  coffee. He was drinking the hot coffee and relaxing in his chair.  It was then Raman remembered  his bride . Rembering yesterday events  got a thrill in his body  and he smirked realising her effect.  Smiling he took the phone and  ringed her  number.

Ishita was relaxing in her room and took his call seeing his number flash .

Ishita : Hello Ramanji.

Raman : Hello darling. What is my  girlfriend doing ?

Ishita :  I was just relaxing ramanji. It is a  short break in between the dance classes.

Raman : Oh you are having the dance lessons. Waise yesterday it was awesome. So learn very well. You will need to perform again .

Ishita : Ji. I am trying my best. I will never disappoint you.

Raman : " I have said your teachers to teach you very well. I said to give you good spanks when you are not listening to them. Let your ass  get some nice treatments  when you make mistakes right  sweetheart ?"

Ishita blushed at his remark and felt a current in her vagina.

Ishita : Ji. "

Raman : " What is todays plans baby ?  "

Ishita : Ji. I am having dance lessons till afternoon. Then after that they told me there is a photoshoot in studio by shagun.

Raman : Ya. You will have three parts of the photoshoot. First part will be taking place today.

Ishita : What is this photoshoot for ramanji. ?

Raman laughed and said : " That is a surprise dear. You will get in on your first night. So leave that. Do  the  photoshoot very well. I want everything as perfect. I trust shagun. She will make you do the perfect only. 

Ishita : And madam also said that you will be taking me out in the night somewhere. Where are we going ?

Raman : That is another surprise. You will only get to know when you reach there. So now as a good girl , take some photos of you and send me. I havnt seen my  girl today.

Smiling , Ishita took some nice photos and send it to raman.  Hearing her teachers call her , she said him bye and walked out.

                               -------------------