IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 20

Hey guysss...

So we have reached to the 20th part of Mohabbat Ya Ishq. Congrats for both you and me.

Within 3 days, we have crossed 400 views for the previous part.

And we also have another happy news. This story is soon going to reach total 200k views.  💝💝💝

I  was surprised to see the support and comments. I didn't know so many people were waiting for this story and are loving it.

Such a lovely readers you are. So many people messaged me personally about the story saying they love the story and want me to continue. A lot of readers  told me they love the genre of this story and want me to include more sexual and bdsm things. So I am very much happy now seeing all your responses.

Will you be all ok if I give a part every wednesday ? Please let me know. I will be very much comfirtable to give a weekly update.

So here I am with the next part. I hope you like it and let me know your responses.  I hope this update is long enough. I always stop when I reach around 1500- 1800 words. I think that is enough for a part. So let me know what you think about the length of the part also.

PART 20 :

" I love you baby. "

" I love you too...sorry and thanks . "

" There is better ways to say thanks after I punish you. But I will leave it for now. I will teach you that when the time comes. So relax for a short while and come fast. We have a lot of things to do today. "

Raman smiled at her and walked out of her room.

********************************

Ishita came downstairs after having bath. She was in a short dress which Raman had placed on her bed when she went for the bath.

As always, he will only select sexy outfits which show her body to his eyes. He always says, he wanted her to dress according to how he wish to see her.

She has no inhibition now to dress in anything infront of him, but to go outside in such revealing clothes.. She was still shy.

It makes her always conscious of herself and blushing. The revealing sexy clothes make her feel vulnerable.  And deep down, that  always made her feel some sensations between her legs.

And she was afraid and shy of her own body's sensations.

To change into these short dresses from her old cotton silk sarees... Was totally a drastic change .

Raman saw her coming and thought what a sexy beauty she is. Half of her boobs on display. Her belly showing beautifully and the waist chain was adding the beauty of her belly.  Her big thighs and long legs fully naked.