IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 18

PART 18:

PART 18:

Raman walked inside her house seeing the door open. He was like a son of the house now that he dont feel any awkardness in going like that.

Raman saw a man sitting on the sofa and everyone talking with him.

Viswa saw Raman coming.

" Haa Raman beta... aao na... meet Romi. Mihika's fiance . "

Romi looked at the gentleman and said asking for a handshake.

" Hi. I am Romi . "

" Hi Romi.. myself Raman Bhalla . "

" I know. Mihika ne boli thi Raman bhayya ke bare mein. "

Raman smiled at the nice guy and sat with him talking.

***************************

Raman climbed the stairs to go to ishita's room.

Daddy had told him that she was there with kokila and mohini teachers. He thought how fast Daddy and Mummy had trusted him with ishita and gave full right on her.

Putting that devilish smile on his face, he opened the room.

There was his sexy lady standing infront of the two teachers in a mini dress.

Her back was facing raman

Her back was facing raman. He realised Kokila and Mohini was actually scolding her.

" What is the matter ladies ? "

Ishita got startled hearing Raman's voice and a panic went through her body. Never expected Raman to be present at this time. That too when they have a good reason to scold her which Raman also wont like. She nervously swallowed thinking what she will say to him.

Kokila turned to Raman. :

" Raman, today morning me and Mohini could only come at 9 o'clock. So I had told her yesterday to go for jogging in the morning and not skip it but she slept in the morning and missed her jogging. So tell me what should I do for this behaviour. ? "