IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 17

Hi  my  dear friends.... 

Welcome to a hot update...
Enjoy...❤

Chapter 17 :

Ishita : " Ramanji... I am so excited hearing you.. I want to go there as early as possible. "

Raman : " We can go baby. We will settle there. We will build our own cute family there. Our office is there. You can also go for job there. Our family.. our  people...our jobs......our home.... Everything wil be so nice. "

Ishita : " Our dream will happen Ramanji. I am with you. "

Ishita leaned to him and hugged him.

***********************************

Ishita straightened and sat facing him.

Ishita :  " Ramanji... apko mujhe sabke bare me batana hoga  hum  Krishnapuri  jaane ke pahale. Aur unke photo bhi dikhana hoga. "

Raman : " Sure darling. Before  reaching there , I will tell you about everyone.  You  alsohas to  say about your family. "

Ishita : "  I will introduce them to you on our engagement. They all will come. "

Raman : " Our engagement is after 5 days baby. "

Ishita : " Yesss... We have to make the arrangents for it. "

Raman : " Dont worry. You just be with me. I will do the rest. "

Ishita saw an icecream seller and said.

" Ramanji.... How about eating an icecream ? "

" Which flavour  do you want ? "

" Vanilla. "

" Ok . "

They both went to the icecream seller and brought two vanilla icecreams.

Raman and Ishita walked along the sea  eating the icecream . Raman held her close to him and they both enjoyed walking in the evening sunlight and cool breeze. Feeling the sea water touching their feet they both walked talking to each other  eating  the icecream.

Raman : " Baby...  "

Ishita : "Mmm..."

Raman : " Will your parents allow me to take you luknow after engagement for one month. "

Ishita : " You leave that to me.  I will talk with them. They cant come that early  since appa have to go for the job. So  I think they will be coming a week or two before the wedding   when the prewedding functions start. "

Raman : " I wish  you to stay there for one month before wedding.  There  are a lot of functions and celebrations. We can enjoy it together.  Do you want to go anywhere in delhi  in the next days  ? "

Ishita : " I havent seen delhi properly Ramanji. Mihika has gone with her friends on a tour. But I never got a chance to explore delhi. I want to see all the famous places here . "

Raman : " Mmm... so you want to go on a delhi tour. Let us see  whether we can go before we go to luknow. If not I will take you at some other time sure. "

Ishita kissed at his cheek in the happiness . And backed away suddenly  realising  it is a public place.

" Ohh... I forgot we are at the beach. "

Raman : " No problem dear. Look around. We came walking so far and there are no person nearby.  "

Ishita looked around astonished .