IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 7

Ishita  slowly looked around to make sure no one had seen them.  She smiled blushing and went inside her home. She felt a tingling sensation  between her legs while walking. 

 Mummy saw Ishita and came to her happily. Mummy hugged her and said. 

" Ishu beta , we are so happy beta . Finally we got a good man for you. Your marriage is going to happen within a month dear. Oh I am so excited. We have so many things to do. Raman will sent servants soon. So we have  to be ready packing everything. Ishu beta you are looking so beautiful in this dress. Now go and change. Then pack all your things. " 

Ishita replied at her happy mother : " Ji. I will go and pack my things. If you need any help call me mummy. " 

Ishita walked into her room and Mummy started giving instructions to Mihika. 

Inside her room , Ishita first went infront of the mirror and looked at herself. She could see a   gorgeos lady  in herself. She always thought she look very boring when she wear such dresses. But when she actually wore it , it changed all her thoughts. 

Ishita changed and kept the dress and ornaments neatly in a bag. She then started packing her things. After having completed her work , she went  to  living room and saw servants there. They were twenty in number. With the help of the servants , Ishita and her family took all the things to their new home. Raman had also sent a car and lorries to make their job more easy. Ishita felt happy seeing Raman taking responsibility as a son of the house. 

They  entered the new house.

It was a two storey house with a big gate , beautiful courtyard with garden , a large living room  and kitchen , three rooms in the ground floor and four rooms in the first floor

It was a two storey house with a big gate , beautiful courtyard with garden , a large living room  and kitchen , three rooms in the ground floor and four rooms in the first floor. Ishita took the room in the first floor which has a beautiful balcony opening to the front of the house.  The house was very neat without any dust. They all liked the house very much and  placed the things they brought at each place. Servants helped them taking things from the  vehicle and place at  where they want. They together arranged the house. 

Ishita send servants back after having content. She then looked at her room.

 She then looked at her room