IshRa FF : Mohabbat ya Ishq- chapter 14

Ishita saw a beautiful diamond earrings  and gasped seeing its beauty. 

" This is so beautiful Ramanji. Thank you sooo much. " 

Raman smirked. 

Ishita : " You already took the Thank you in a very well way. So I think there is no need of a thank you again. " 

Ishita giggled saying this and Raman laughing started the car. 

" Let us go darling. It is already so late. " 

************************************

Ishita  sat  in the bed  moving the blanket aside from her body.  Looking  in the clock , she  jumped to the bathroom seeing it is already 6.15 am. 

She  soon started  brushing her teeth. 

" Didn't I hear the alarm sound today.... I didnt remember switching it off...  Madams will be reaching soon.... I shouldn't be late  . "

Doing her morning chores fast , she drank her morning coffee and took her phone.

She messaged her love. 

" Good morning Ramanji.... wake up dear.... I am all ready and waiting for madams.  I will be going for jogging once they reach. Hope to see you soon. And eaderly  waiting  to know  our today's plan. Have a nice day. Take care. Love you. "

She smiled thinking the previous day's moments  , placing her phone to her chest  like hugging her love. 

She took a selfie  of her in the satin soft sleepwear  and send it to Raman. 

Soon her teachers came and she got her dress for todays jogging

The tight leggins and short blouse made her look sexy and the high pony tail added more charm to her looks.

She  started jogging in the park under the supervision of kokila and mohini.  

After coming back home , she got a good oil massage and a bath in turmeric paste , she felt fresh and energetic  after the relaxing treatment.