IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 27

PART 27 :

" Smack"

Ishita jumped and held the lift wall.

Soon the lift closed and the waiter was sad in ending the scene. He walked to the other guests expecting to see more such hot scenes.

💝***************************💝

By the time they both came out of the restaurant, it has a little more darkened outside. More people have came. Street markets and food stalls were full of energy.

" Babbyyy.....  Feel wet again... Aren't you "

She nodded at him and he laughd seeing her shyness.

" What about some street shopping "

Raman took her to the street markets.
Janpath Market was full of people.

He scrolled through the various shops with her

He scrolled through the various shops with her. She looked behind and saw his palm placed above her ass. He has side hugged her and was walking. It was the perfect place to shop for ladies as the latest variety of clothes, fashion accessories, and slippers are easily available in this market.

They bought some handicrafts, had some street food, bargained with some shoppers. They were enjoying the night walk through the market.

Ishita also liked some paintings and statues which will adore the house walls and Raman was pleased to buy her those. His bodyguards took the bags from them and let them walk free..

" Ypu can also buy something for our family dear. Don't hesitate. "

She bought two embroidery and print handbags for mihika and mummy. Raman told her to buy a saree for mihir's mom also.  Seeing a shop of perfumes, Raman choose a few nice perfumes for him and Ishita.

" Babyy... We have some more items... A special shopping "

" Special shopping ?? "

" Yss babyyy.... I am very much excited. "

He took her inside a ladies fancy store.

" Do you have a good hair comb at home "

" Ys Ramanji... I have one. "

" Ok... Buy one more. It will be useful to you. "

Ishita asked the man in the shop and he showed her the different ones.