IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 25

PART 25 :

" Yssss darlingg... After every signal.... You have to push your dress up, sit on the seat sideways and provide me your ass. If the signal is green, you will get 1 spank, if yellow 3 spanks and if red 5 spanks. "

" Nooooo Ramanjiiii... How will I do ittt.... "

Ishita whined feeling embarrassed to do that.  She was afraid someone will see her doing that.

" My slave... Have I given you any option to say No. "

Ishita looked at him pleadingly.

" This is my slave's challenge dear... So... Is my slave readyy"

Ishita was feeling ashamed just thinking of doing it.

" I asked you one thing... Is my slave ready for the challenge ? "

Ishita said in a low voice.
" Yes master"

" That is my ladyy... Ok... Here comes our first signal"

They were reaching a signal and it showed green . Ishita sighed since she will not have to do that for a long time for 1 spank.

They passed the signal and Ishita looked at Raman again pleadingly.

" My dear slave... If you are not doing it withing five seconds... I will gladly increase it to five spanks. "

Ishita swallowed and looked around through the window.

Ishita raised from her seat and sat sideways facing her ass towards him. She slowly pulled her skirt rim above her ass.

Raman chuckled making her blush more.

" I love seeing your lovely ass dearr"

" Sooo... Say thanks after each spankkk... That is a universal rule for my slave... So always remember it. "

" smack"

Raman's hand landed on her ass. Ishita gasped and blushed.

" Thank you master"

She sat steady fast while making sure the people in other vehicles haven't noticed them.

Raman laughed seeing her red cheeks.
" is my slave enjoying the challenge........ Say  baby"

" huh..... Ys... Yss master.. Slave is enjoying the challenge"

Ishita lowered her face and closed her eyes in the shame and humiliation he was developing in her and the control he is having on his slave.

" Thenn... I am sure my slave's pussy will also be excited. "

Ishita looked away hiding her blushing face from him.. She knew he was saying correct.

The next signal came which was red much to her distress.  Raman saw there is 60 seconds left and ushered her.

" fast babyy... Before the signal change you have to complete the challenge.  Do it fast... I will count to five"

Ishita was looking at the adjuscent vehicles. They were not looking in their way, but can be at anytime.

" one.... two... three... fou"

Ishita adjustd in the seat and pulled her dress along with lowering and closing her eyes.

" Good slave... You have started  learning to obey"

Raman waited for somemore seconds enjoying her state. She definitely  don't know that it cannot be seen through the glasses from outside. But Raman was not going to say it, since the thought that someone will see her like that will add to her humiliation and shame.