IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 8

Next morning , bright sunrays spraying inside the room , Ishita slowly woke up from her sleep. Feeling wonderful lying on that soft bed welcoming the morning sunshine into mind and body , she once again closed eyes and snuggled into the blanket. Her phone beeped. Who is at this early morning ? Wondering , ishita took her phone from the table near the bed and opened . Raman has sent a msg. 

 " Hi my darling, good morning .... so today is our first day of dating each other. Till now , I was very soft to you darling. Expect some more dominant side of me from today sweetheart. I wish you were here beside me on waking up in the morning , I so badly want to enter you so  hard." 

Ishita gasped hard and sat in her bed reading further.: 

" darling , Be ready for today. Your teachers will come soon. See you in the evening . Kisses on your nipples ....bye" 

Ishita  felt totally awakened by his msg.  She was also feeling a little nervous at what is coming in her way . His dominant side always make her nervous , trembling , blushing  and  needy. Dont know what has he planned for today. Eventhough she said she want to be in this relation and is okay with his rules and dominance , experiencing it and doing it in the real was something new and out of her limit.  Wearing sexy revealing dresses and submitting to his every command and touch was a tough job  in real. Going off her limits and habits was making her nervous and wet at the same time. 

Making all thoughts aside , Ishita went to freshen up , took shower and wore one of the new dresses.

 Her cleavage being in a little bare and hands and legs fully on show , made her conscious of herself

 Her cleavage being in a little bare and hands and legs fully on show , made her conscious of herself. Also her  size was also not helping to it. 

Ishita and mummy were sitting on the couch in the living room . She was constantly looking at the door expecting her teachers and was little nervous . Dont know how they are and what are they planning to do with her. She felt like a student in school standing infront of principal having made some mistakes. Door bell rang amd ishita opened. 

She welcomed them inside. Both the ladies entered the house and turned to ishita. 

1st lady  looked at ishita top to bottom.and said in a strict tone : " you are Ishita right ? " 

Ishita swallowing replied : " yes maam. I am ishita " 

1st lady : " I am  kokila. " 

 "