Some questions to readers.

Hi guys...

I know I have made my readers wait a very long and long time.

I am really sorry for that. It was unavoidable and personel.

So I hope you will understand.

I dont know if there is anyone who is still waiting for it to continue. My all past readers may have gone by now.

If there is any readers now, pls let me know if you want me to continue this story.

One more thing I want to say.

I have made it clear in the beginning parts of this story that this story is not in the similar path of the television serial.

Here, Raman is 43 year old, dominant man who want a sexy, beautiful, submissive lady as his life partner.

So ishita is such a lady, who is very sexy as per his likes, beautiful, bold to outside world but very much submissive to her man Raman.

As the story continues, you will see more dominant sides of Raman and ishita being more and more submissive.

They will be both Husband-wife and Master-slave at the same time.

Many erotic 18+ mature scenes will be there. Sex will be included a lot.

This is how this story is. I cant change this style. This is how I made this story line.

So please dont expect ishita to be bold or strong or like in the serial.

So continue reading only if you accept the style and like it.