IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 24

PART 24 :

" I love you Ramanjiii... "

" I love youu sooo much babyyyy... Love you soooo much "

He  locked her lips with her soft ones and conveyed his love to her.

💝************************💝

It was on the next day morning Ishita was taken to a dance studio.

'Why are they taking me outside... They were teaching me dance at home itself in all these days. '

They reached and ishita got down.

She took the bag and got inside. A lady came to her and gave her a handshake.

" Maam, I am Kriti Mohan. Raman sir has appointed me to teach you your engagement dance. "

It was now that ishita realised why they came to this place.

" This is my studio maam. "

" Hi kriti... Pls call me ishita. But... It is only 3 days now for the function. So how can I learn in such a short time"

" You don't have to worry about that Ishita. Raman sir has told me you are taught the dances already. You just have to practice now with the backup dancers. "

" Ok "

Ishita was a little nervous but decided to give it a try. Raman will be happy if she does this. He love to see her dance.

She entered the practice hall and got her second shock seeing the people there.

Some female television actresses were present there with the other backup dancers.

Kriti introduced them to ishita.

" Ishita, they are also going to be with you in the performance.  This is Hina Khan, Drashti Dharmi, Jennifer Winget, Nia Sharma, Surbhi Jyoti, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Krystal Dsouza, Tejaswi Prakash and Karishma Tanna. "

They all talked with Ishita. Everyone knew Bhalla Industries and the CEO. The top businessman in India was favourite to all and also trying to impress by all.  These actresses were selected by him and offered to join his fiancee in her dance and all were happy to do that since it was a great opportunity to work with Bhalla Industries and also get paid well.

Soon, tthey started the practice. It was ten bollywood songs one minute each adding total to 10 minutes. Kriti was a very good choreographer. The dancers also were learning the steps in the last days so it was easy for all of them.

Being in the center, at first ishita was nervous, but soon she could get on the track and was enjoying it herself.  Kriti realised ishita is a good dancer and took all effort to make the performance more special.

It was twelve now when they all saw Raman walking into the practice room. Ishita got surprise seeing him there since there was no call or text from him since morning.

" Hey babyy"

Raman greeted her and side hugged her. He pecked her cheek which made her blush in doing that infront of all of them.

But Raman was nonchalant and talked to Kriti.  Actresses were seeing him directly for the first time. So they all were interested to talk to him. He held her sideways in his arms and talked to all of them.

Two people came inside with coffee and snacks.

Kriti : " Raman sir, that is so thoughtful of you. Thank you so much. "

Raman : " That is not a big deal Kriti. You all are working hard to make our function better and it is only a small thing from my side.

Kriti : " So guys... Let us take a break of 20 minutes. "