IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 22

Heyyy guyss.... Good morningggg... 💝🥰💝

And Have a good day.... 💝

We crossed 200 k reads guyss.... That is a huge accomplishment.... 🥰🥰🥰🥰

So as a celebrationn... Some hot moments between our favourite hot couple. Be ready to get a little wet and aroused guyss..... 😉😉😉

So here is the next part.... Read and enjoyyyy

PART  22 :

PART  22 :

Their eyes met and he bit his lips welcoming her.  His hands held her ass tight and gave a hard slap.

The smacking sound heard loud in the room.

She shockingly looked at his eyes and understood his command. She slowly captured his lips in hers and started smooching him giving him what he want.

💝***************************💝

She kissed him for a while. And then he started kissing and slowly biting her neck and earlobe. She was moaning slightly. Now he felt tired of doing it slowly.

He pushed her towards the wall.

" Ahh... Ramanji... "

He grabbed her left boob and started kissing her more intensely. She arched her back crying his name and raised her mouth to his. His one hand pressed her waist and one above her boobs.

" Moan loudly baby... Scream my name... "

He gave a bite on her plump lips and she winced. He kissed the deep valley of her neck and bite there.

His soundproof walls suppressed her loud whimpering.

He left her neck and roughly pulled her dress which covered her chest and bared her left boob. Her strapless dress made it easy for him. Her round and big mountain now lay infront of his eyes naked calling him to taste them.

His hand roughly holded them and pressed .

Ishita moaned his name loud.

" Ramannnjjjiiiiiiiiiii"

His hand was not enough to cover her large boobs. She started moaning loudly. He was pressing his dick into her and was kneding her nipple between his fingers.

" Awwwww.... Ramanjiiiii... Nooooo"

Soon his mouth followed his fingers and caught her boob inside his mouth.

" Aaahhhh... RAMANJJII!!!!"

Ishita forgot about the outside world and stood putty in his hands and mouth. She felt his erect dick pressing between her legs.

He suddenly turned her and pressed her front to the wall. Her boobs got crushed by the force and his body touched her back.

He nibbled her earlobe and licked there.