IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 21

Heyy guys....

It is so much happiness to see so many people liking this story.

Thank you soo much all for the support.

Pls continue supporting my stories.

I will try to keep it upto your expectations.

So here is the next part. 💝

 💝

PART 21 :

" Tell me sweetheart... It is time to release the fruit. Should I do it by my lips or by my teeth? "

Ishita swallowed realising he has not ended up teasing her..

" Tell me fast. We have very little time. Anyway both answers will have the same effect. "

He laughed and sat on the bed pulling her between his legs.

" My lips or teeth ? "

****************************

" huh.. Teeth.. "

He heard her whisper  and chuckled. He looked at her creamy belly which was in front of his eyes and soon plastered his mouth onto her navel. His hands caught her ass and pressed his face more into her belly.

Her hands held his hair and she threw her head back in the feeling he was evoking.. His teeth caught the grape and his lips brushed her navel. He showed her the fruit in between his teeth and slowly started chewing it looking at her intensely.

" More tasty now.... "

He chuckled and pressed her both ass hard.

" Ahhhhh... "

He went into sucking her navel and gave a small bite there making her stand on her toes. She arched her back when he started fucking her belly button by his talented tongue.

" Your navel always make me crazy baby. Mmwaaahhh"

He kissed her navel again and again and sucked her belly. Her huge bum were also under his hand's torture.

" I love to eat your belly. After our marriage,  everyday your belly and navel will be my  dessert after dinner. Mwwaahhh"

He continued his work on her navel. Standing on her toes, she held onto him by his shoulder. It was for his strong grip on her ass, otherwise she was sure she would not have been able to stand on her own.

He kissed her navel. Then sucked. Entered his tongue deep into her navel and fucked it. He rubbed his moustache on her belly and licked all along her waist.

Finally he ended ravishing her navel and  stood up.

She was immersed in the overwhelming sensations his mouth and hands evoked in her body.