IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 13

Raman smiled at ishita and kissed her hand lovingly. You look soo beautiful dear.

Ishita felt shy by his gaze on her and lowering her eyes she replied smiling. ." Thank you Ramanji. "

Raman started the car looking at the front and said excitedly. . " Ok. So let us go. "

**********************************

Raman and Ishita was in the car. Raman was looking at ishita in between driving and it was not unnoticed by Ishita also. Smiling Ishita asked.

" Aap yesa kyu dekh rahe ho ? "

Raman : " I am having my fill of you. I havn't seen you for the whole day dear. It is like I cant withstand even a day without seeing you. "

His husky voice filled with love for her made her admire him. She slowly sit more close to him and placed her head on his left shoulder holding his arm.

Smiling at her move , Raman pecked above her hair.

Raman : " I am so thankful to you Ishita. You came in my life. I feel so alive nowdays. I feel so energetic. I feel so happy. It is all because of you.

Ishita : Acha. Then tell me where are we going ?

Raman laughed. :

" Not that soon. I told you na. Everything will be surprise for you dear. I am sure you havnt gone to this place before. You will enjoy. "

Ishita pouted playfully : " Okay. "

Raman : Will you fulfill my one wish dear ?

Ishita : Ji. Boliye na.

Raman : I want to touch my mangoes.

Ishita reddened on understanding his wish and slowly took her boobs out of her dress.

Raman : Let me feel them while I drive baby.

Raman touched and pressed her both nipples with his left hand . His touch awakened her whole body. She thrusted her chest peaks to his hands like she was waiting for his touch. He kneeded her breasts alternating between his two favourite mangoes conectrating in the driving simultaneously.

After half an hour of driving they reached the destination. Ishita was wet by the actions of him on her breasts. Raman helped her to make the dress proper and came out after giving a kiss on her forehead. He ran to her side and opening the door , held out his hand helping her to get down.

His caring nature made her feel good and special always . He was a lot changed from the man she saw first time in her house. Holding his elbow , she walked to the building.

Ishita shocked : Night club ??????

Raman smiled at her shocked sound.: " Yes. Dont you want to go. I thought you will want to have an experience of going there once in your life. I am sure you had never gone there. With me , you not need to hesitate going to night clubs.

Ishita smiling : " I will like so much Ramanji. I never got a chance to go there before. My friends always go to such places and enjoy. Thank you so much for taking me here. "

Smiling at her Raman : " Come. Today you will have a best experience in night club. "

Raman took entry cards and leaded her inside. As soon as they entered , they heard loud music and sounds of people.