IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

" Wow. We both are alone here Ramanji. People are seen at a very far distance. "

" Now you can kiss me or do whatever you want. "

Ishita : " Ohooo... Not that lucky. "

Ishita giggling ran away from him daring him to catch her . Raman soon went into the play and ran behind her.

Ishita laughing ran fast not giving him chance to catch her. Her laugh become loud seeing him reaching near her.

Ishita : " Hahaha.... Ramanjii... catch me if you can "

They both ran here and there on the sand like  two small children.

Soon he caught her and  holding her from the back , he whirled her in circle. She laughed feeling wind on her face .

Suddenly one big wave came and pushed them  both . Ishita  was out of balance and fell. As she was holding Raman  so when she fell, he also fell along with her. She fell on him  and both of them  fell into the water fully and the wave receded. Raman  was lying beneath her and her boobs were pressing on his  chest. His hands circled automatically around her waist.

Raman : " Haa... see... The sea also want us to be close. "

Ishita : " Acha ji. Is it sea or is it Raman kumar bhalla who wish that ? "

Ishita asked caressing his nose with her.

Raman laughed and helped her standing up.  They both stood up before the next wave comes.

Ishita was fully drenched top to toe and her blouse and saree was  stuck  to her body. Raman could see the shape of her boobs and  as the blouse was of thin material . Blouse and saree got  stuck  to her chest like a thin covering and her big melons displayed its shape completely. Her nipples also getting evoked in the cold were poking out  through the cloth. .  Raman licked his lips looking at her chest.   And also he  could see her legs as her saree and petticoat were plastered to her body. And also the transparent saree was also adding to it.  Her  deep and big navel  also visible to him through the transparent cloth.

She was looking as a sex  goddess in that form. Raman got an instant  turn on seeing  her  as hot.  He bite his lips looking at her from head to toe.

Seeing him looking at her with those passionate eyes of him , she blushed and looked down.  She knew  what is her state and  how much sexy she will be looking to him .  He took his phone and captured her beautiful  form   in the glow of the basking sun.  He couldnt leave that chance to take photo  as she was looking that much tempting.

He  took steps towards her like a wild animal approaching his  prey   and she   he stepped back .  Giggling she splashed water on him.  He taken back by her sudden action , returned the  favour with more water on to her body. They both splashed water on each others laughing .

Raman  caught  her  hand in between the play    and pulled her body  hardly  to his. She came crashing to his chest . Her wet body plastered onto his  front.

He whispered slowly into her hair.

Raman : " You are looking so hot darling. You are a sexy  blonde. "

Ishita felt her cheeks  redden at his words and a shiver ran through her body.

Raman  slowly  wound his hands around her. Looking into her eyes not leaving the stare ,  his left hand  reached her left boob through the back and his right hand on her left ass.  She swallowed . Raman  gave  a hard   press on  both her boob and ass at the same time .

Ishita : " Ahhh..."

Ishita gasped feeling it.  He did that again and she gasped with every press of his hands on her  chest  and  ass  mountains.