~Eight~

Aizawa was laying on the ground getting more and more beat up by Nomu. You were currently trying to come up with a plan as you regained your strength. Your head felt foggy after being hit so many times by the Nomu. You had been fighting Nomu but he kept getting the upper hand and there wasn't much you could do. You tried your best but in the end Aizawa helped you get away and rest before you could continue to fight again. You racked your brain, trying to come up with a fool proof method but your mind was blank. You decided to just improvise and started running towards the fight again.

Just then the grey haired guy went over to were Midoriya was.

'I didn't even notice them!' He was in the ship wreck area of the usj along with Asui and Mineta.

You started rushing towards them. He went to touch Asui which would do the same thing that happened to your elbow but on her face. But when he reached her nothing happened.

"You really are so cool, Eraser head." He said and you looked over to see that he had erased the grey haired guys quirk.

"Get away from her!" Midoriya yelled and went in for a punch but when all the smoke cleared it was Nomu standing there.

"Midoriya get away from him!" You yelled but it was too late. Nomu had grabbed him and the grey haired guy was getting closer to Asui and grape boy. All might finally showed up which made them all stop.

All Might grabbed all of you and took you a bit away from the villains. You looked over at Aizawa who looked completely beat. He needed medical attention and fast. He was barely conscious. Seeing him in this state made you furious, all you could think about was all the different ways you could kill the grey haired guy in.

"Take Aizawa and Y/n and get out of here." He said and they all left but you stayed, refusing to leave.

"No!"

"Y/n you've done enough and you're injured."

"No I'm not. I can still fight." You weren't as hurt as Aizawa was.

"Only get involved if I tell you too." He said and you nodded and waited for his signal. 

He was fighting Nomu and didn't ask for your help but you decided to get involved when Nomu got a hold of him. You came up behind Nomu and punched him in the back of the head. He grabbed your leg and held you hanging upside down. He used the hand you were in to punch All Might. Instead of hitting back, All Might tried to grab you but Nomu took this as his chance and held you both tightly, not letting go. Then vortex guy came over and started pulling all of you into a vortex. You held out both your hands toward the Nomu and repeatedly sent sharp spikes of shadow and light into his torso, alternating between the two. They didn't seem to do much since he kept regenerating.

'All Might is too close for me to throw a bigger attack and my smaller attacks have no effect on this guy.' 

Just then Midoriya came running towards you and almost ran right into another vortex but Bakugo came out of nowhere and blew it up. He pushed down the vortex guy while Todoroki, who again came out of nowhere, started freezing Nomu. All Might got loose and grabbed you and then Kirishima came and tried attacking the grey haired dude. They all rushed out so fast and now all of them were standing there ready to help you and All Might fight.

"How could you let this brat get the best of you?" Grey hair asked vortex man.

"Hah! You got careless stupid villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out. You use the purple smoke around you to cover your actual body thinking that would keep you safe!" Bakugo yelled while he held vortex man down.

He tried to move but Bakugo blew some tiny explosives on him. He's a lot smarter than you gave him credit for.

"Kids these days are so strong. Nomu?" Grey hair said and Nomu started moving around again.