~Thirty Four~

After eating the food Aizawa had brought, you had fallen back asleep. This time, waking up from a headache instead of shouting. You looked over to you right only to see Midoriya's bed empty with Todoroki sitting on it instead. You struggled a little as you got up, catching the boy's attention.

"Let me help you." He lifted you up and rested your back against the pillow. 

"Where's Aizawa and Midoriya?" 

"Mr. Aizawa went out for a work call and Midoriya went home. How are you feeling?" 

"Fine. It's not that bad. Why are you here?" You said while rubbing your temples before letting your hands drop to your sides.

"I came to check up on you. You're exam was... harsh."

"It wasn't the exam. We were being dumb and childish." 

"It wasn't a good match up to begin with." He tried to reassure you.

"It wasn't supposed to be. We were supposed to get challenged and we just couldn't get past our differences."

"But you did and you guys passed."

You simply nodded and slowly your gaze drifted to your left. Bakugo was still asleep in his bed. 

"You think he'll wake up soon?" Todoroki asked and you shrugged.

"I am awake, idiot." A quiet and angry grumble came from his bed. 

"So you've just been pretending this whole time?" 

"That's weird." You added to Todoroki's question.

"What's it to you, Scarface?"

"Nothing, you can pretend to sleep all you want." 

"Just leave me the hell alone!" 

Bakugo had a lot of outbursts, and a lot of them were directed to you. Usually they would be about him being stronger or him killing you, never about leaving him alone. His ignoring and avoiding of you lately was getting on your nerves and this was the last straw.

"Hey what the hell is your problem with me?" You angerly pulled his shirt to make him look at you.

"Y/n I don't think this is the time." Todoroki tried to stop you.

"Then when is? He's been acting like a little brat ever since the sports festival!"

"You wanna know what my problem is?!" Bakugo yelled at you as he slammed your hand away. You looked at him as you waited for him to continue.

"How many quirks do you actually have?! How much stronger can you get!? How many fucking experiments did those guys do on you?"

"Bakugo! It's not like she wanted that!" Todoroki yelled in your defense.

You felt a ting of anxiety creep up in you. You hated this topic. You hated the fact that some people saw this as an advantage.

"I have three..." You quietly mumbled with your head down. Bakugo gritted his teeth and grabbed you, harshly pulling you towards him.

"That's not the point! How the hell could the heroes even let something like this happen? And how long were you planning on keeping it a secret from us?! What bothers me is that you act like it never even happened!"

"Then what do you want me to act like? Like a scared little girl who can't defend herself?!" 

"No! I want you to rely on me! You act like your made of stone when you're not! You act like everything is fine when it's not! Stop being selfish!"