~Seventeen~

You had way too much on your mind. After everything Todoroki said and with Midoriya being All Might's successor and Bakugo asking about your past, it felt like your brain was being fried. Thinking of way too much you completely missed what Aizawa was saying.

"Hey are you even listening?" He bent down so you were face to face.

"Huh I am now." You said as you focused on what he was saying.

"Since you couldn't partake in the second round, it's been decided that you can't partake in the third one either." 

"You can go and do whatever you want." Mic said. 

You left them and as you were walking around, Mina ran up to you.

"Ito just the person I was looking for!" 

"What's up?"

"Come with me!" She dragged you off to a room where all the other girls from your class were.

After some time, the event started again and Present Mic started announcing.

"Now that lunch is over, it's time to reveal the last game! But before that, we have some good new for those who didn't make it to the final round. We've prepared some recreational games that everyone can participate in. We even brought real cheerleaders from America to cheer everyone up!" 

"Hm?" Aizawa looked down.

"Huh?"

"What are they doing?"

All girls from class 1A had been made to wear cheerleader outfits and cheer for their classmates. However they were all standing in a line, a mixture of disgust and horror on their faces. 

"What's the matter class A? What kind of fan service is this?" Present Mic asked. To that he recieved the middle finger from you.

Previously during their lunch, Yaoyorozu had been tricked by Mineta and Kaminari to get all the girls together to wear the costumes and cheer.

"Why am I always getting caught up in Mineta scheme's? I even used creation to make these." Yaoyorozu fell to the ground and Uraraka comforted her. 

"Those guys are so dumb." Jiro threw her puffs to the ground.

"There's still time before the finals and it'd be a shame if things got tense so let's do it!" Toru cheered earning a protesting scream from Jiro. 

"Toru you like this huh?" Asui asked.

"You know when you said it was important for the event, this is not what I had in mind." You looked down at your clothes. An orange tank top that ended right under your chest, paired with an orange mini skirt and of course yellow cheerleader puffs. Your hair was up in a high ponytail and your scars were on full display. Your right arm and leg, covered in cuts. The only ones not visable were the surgery scars on your back along with the X shaped scar on your stomach's right side, being covered by bandages.

"I'm sorry, I just figured if we had to do this then so did you." Mina awkwardly laughed. 

"It's fine I suppose." You mumbled.

"Look Kaminari." Mineta whispered to him but you and Mina could hear them anyway.

"Look at Ito's body! She's always wearing baggy clothes so I've never noticed but she's got the best bod in the whole class. Those thick thighs along with her small waist!" He was practicly shivering. You were about to say something when Mineta got smacked in the head and Kaminari was grabbed in a head lock. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Bakugo asked as he stepped on Mineta.

"Is tricking girls really appropriate?" Todoroki asked.