~Fifteen~

You were watching from above. Watching your classmates and schoolmates compete in the sports festival. They were going all out in this cavalry battle and all you could do was watch in anticipation to see which one of your classmates would pass. 

"Todoroki took care of that crowd of teams in an instant!" Mic yelled over the speakers. 

Todoroki's team along with five others had gone straight for Midoriya's team. Midoriya started to run away when Kaminari electricuted the other teams followed by Todoroki freezing them in place. 

"He froze them after Kaminari's shock stopped them.. Guess that should be expected. He took into account how a lot of people avoided it in the obstacle course." Aizawa said earning a thumbs up from Present Mic.

Midoriya was backed up into a corner with Todoroki heading straight for them. You look over at Bakugo to see he was in a fight with Class B's Monoma. He was provoking Bakugo earlier and now they were fighting. Bakugo threw an explosion his way but ended up receving the same attack back and he then blocked the second attack from Bakugo with Kirishima's quirk.

"What's up with that guy?" You said to yourself.

"That is Neito Monoma from Class B! His quirk, copy! He can use the quirk of anyone he touches as much as he wants for five minutes. He can only use one at a time." Mic answered with enthusiasm. 

"Oh I wasn't really curious about him..." You mumbled to yourself, lost in thought. 

Aizawa was watching you. He noticed you increasing interest in this which he found unusual. You were on the edge of your seat, leaning over slightly to get a better view. He assumed you'd made some friends or at least taken a liking to the school. It was unlike you to show interest in matters not involving you.

Breaking his gaze from you and looking over the other students he saw Bakugo's team had been immobilized by another team. While Bakugo got angrier, Todoroki had made a ring of ice around his and Midoriya's team, effectively trapping them.

"1 minute left and Todoroki made it so he'd have the ten million for himself to snatch in an instant! At least that's what I thought five minutes ago... Midoriya has been able to keep away in that cramped space for five minutes now!" Mic screamed. 

He then leaned over to you a bit.

"Yo say something, you've been quiet for some time now." 

"Oh okay, what should I say?" You whispered back. 

"I don't know just anything interesting." 

"Well it looks to be quite tense down- Woaaahhh!" You started but cut yourself off and stood up from your chair along with Mic. 

Iida had made a move, sending his team towards Midoriya super fast and snatched his ten million points headband for themselves. 

"What? So fast!" You sounded astonished, honestly you were taken aback by the sudden speed.

"Iida if you could accelerate that fast then you should've have shown us in the prelims!" Mic scolded. 

Everyone was cheering as the tables had turned. Aizawa looked over at you once more. Your face looked calm and collected, unfazed, but your eyes were sparkling with excitement and antisapation. He chuckled and ruffled your hair a bit. 

"What?" You lightly swatted his hand away without giving him so much as a glance. Your eyes fixed on the field and your classmates. 

"Nothing." He smiled to himself. 

'I just can't stop thinking about how much you've improved.'

You were really hoping that Todoroki, Midoriya and Bakugo's teams would make the top four and continue to the finals. Mainly because you wanted the chance to fight them. However, Bakugo and Midoriya's teams were both at 0 points and Todoroki was in the lead. 

"With less than a minute, Todoroki currently has four headbands. He took the top spot from Midoriya, who was running away like crazy! Will these be the top four that move to the next round!?" Mic screamed. 

You looked over at the score board. Todoroki was in first place, second was Monoma, third was Tetsutetsu's team and fourth was some guy named Kendo. You were beginning to think that Midoriya and Bakugo lost their chance to get to the finals. There was so much tension in this last minute. Bakugo was still after Monoma and in the end he ended up getting two headbands and moved to third place. 

"Alright! Bakugo showed his ass!" You cheered as you stood up from your chair.

You looked down and saw Bakugo look up at you for a moment before getting back in the game. 'Wait why am I so excited? I don't care if they make it or not.' You slammed your hands on your cheeks to get yourself back to reality and shook your head. 'Stop thinking weird stuff. If they're strong enough they'll make it.'

"I didn't realize you were this excited about this." Present Mic said.

"I'm not, I just got caught up in the moment is all." You cleared your throat and looked down, trying to cover your face. You could tell your cheeks were probably slightly pink from embarrassment.

"Well Class B's strategy was reasonable and good." Aizawa started. You just felt relieved the topic was changing. 

"There's just one thing that's unfortunate. They didn't take the difference in tenacity into consideration did they?" 

"In other words, Class 1A understands the difference between those who aim for the top and those who don't." You explained as Mic seemed confused at Aizawa's little rant. 

Your attention was drawn by Bakugo once again when he snatched back his own headband from Monoma.

"Bakugo is merciless! If he's gonna do it, he's gonna be thorough! He's a perfectionist!" Mic hyped him. 

Bakugo's team was now in second place. All you were focused on now was Midoriya. Bakugo was heading towards them while Midoriya managed to get one of the headbands around Todoroki's neck.

"With 11 seconds on the clock, there's is an angry retrieval going on here!" 

Midoriya looked down at the headband only to see it was the wrong one.

"He didn't retrieve the ten million!!" 

The 10 second timer began. All three of them where now in Todoroki's ice circle. Bakugo and Midoriya's teams were both headed straight for Todoroki. He prepared himself for defense and Midoriya reached him, activating his quirk. In the last second Todoroki's left side erupted in flames.

"Time's up!" Mic yelled.

"The cavalry battle has now ended!" 

As those words left his mouth, you realized how tense you had been. You slumped back in your chair and took a sip of the drink Sero and the others had bought for you. You let out a long sigh and closed your eyes.

"Exhausting right?" Mic put a hand on your shoulder.

"I never thought just watching could be this intense." 

"Now let's take a look at the top four teams! Y/n would you do us the honors?" 

"Right, in first place we have team Todoroki. In second place, Team Bakugo. In third place, Team- huh? Team Shinso."

"What? When did he come from behind?" Present mic asked and you just shrugged.

"Anyway, in fourth place we have Team Midoriya!" You tried to sound a big like an announcer like Present Mic. It wasn't a good attempt and you ended up sounding like you were being forced.

"These four teams will advance to the final round! Now we'll be taking an hour long lunch break. Oi Eraser head, Nightmare let's go grab food."

"I'm going to sleep." Aizawa said.

"I'm gonna go for a walk." You got up end left.