~Twenty One~

"For the first time in U.A history, the final round will be a three way battle!" Present Mic spoke loudly, probably from the excitement. 

Cheers were getting louder, the three of you walking towards the stage. There were two hallways that led out into the center of the stadium, one for each contender. There were three instead of two this time. You turned right as the hall separated while Bakugo turned left. Todoroki stood in the middle for a second. He looked at your figure walking away before turning left towards Bakugo. He quickened his pace to catch up to him. 

"What do you want icyhot?" 

"If we want to win this we'll have to take her out first."

"Obviously."

"And we can't do that alone. We'll have to work together." 

"Why would I do that? I'm strong enough to take her out on my own!" Bakugo stopped and angerly turned towards Todoroki. 

"Maybe if you were just fighting her but you're not. It's going to be all three of us against each other. Do you think you could take us both at the same time?" Todoroki reasoned, getting Bakugo to stop and think for a second.

"She has experience we don't and she trained with heroes. After we take her out we can focus on fighting each other."

"Fine but only this once." Bakugo glared at him before continuing down the hallway. 

As you exited the long hall, you entered the center with loud cheers being heard all around you. On the other side you could see your opponents, already having a good idea of their plan. All of you stepped onto the stage and Present Mic began the introduction of the final round. 

"It's finally the last battle of U.A High School Sport festival! The top of the first years will be decided with this match! An intense fight between the top three students from their class! From the hero course, Shoto Todoroki! Verus... also from the hero course, Katsuki Bakugo and again versuss.... the last from the hero course, Y/n Ito! Now START!" 

Immediately Todoroki sent an ice glacier towards you as Bakugo flew on top of it. You let a continues stream of light emit from your left palm, melting the ice. Preparing to attack with your right as Bakugo came closer. He let out multiple explosions that you diverted with shadows. You were on the defensive from both sides, not having a chance to attack back. You started to slide backwards towards the line.

"Looks like Bakugo and Todoroki are working together to get Y/n out of the running! Will she be pushed out of bounds so quickly?"

You glanced back to see how close the line was and it was close. You quickly planted your feet firmly on the ground and let shadows wrap around them. Bakugo jumped up and prepared for a bigger attack. You took this opportunity and ducked down in the last second, sending Bakugo towards the line. He quickly used his explosion to propel himself backwards. While he was busy you increased the amount of light you were emitting and a beam shot threw the ice, aimed at Todoroki. He dodged it by jumping to the side. You ran closer to the center without noticing you were in the middle of both of them. 

Bakugo ran at you once again, starting a close combat fight between you. He tried to blast you in the face, you grabbed his outstretched arm, pulled him forward as you moved to his left. Once he was right in front of you, you punched him in the back of the head. He quickly got back up and aimed for your stomach this time. You covered his hand in shadows, letting him explode on his own hand. Todoroki seemed to be avoiding close range fights. You sent a shadow from your right foot that moved across the ground towards him. He didn't have enough time to react before it grabbed his leg and swung him around. He tried freezing it but to no avail. The shadow quickly pulled him towards you and as soon as he was close, you moved to the right, letting Bakugo's punch land on Todoroki's face. He flew back and you turned back to Bakugo.