~Five~

You had gone almost the whole week without speaking to anyone. Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina and Sero had made some attempts to befriend you. Bakugo had declared you as his rival along with Todoroki and Midoriya in class a few days ago as well. You can't say that you enjoy being a student at U.A. You prefer to just work even though you don't like being a hero. In simpler terms you enjoy being busy but don't like school. Ever since you started here Aizawa had told you that you wouldn't be working as much. Only taking on a couple missions here and there.

Last night was one of those nights. You and Kamui woods were working to take down a drug business. You infiltrated the base and managed to get most of the members but it took all night so you came home pretty late. You flopped onto your bed at 4am only for you alarm to start ringing at 7. Aizawa even came into your room to wake you up a couple time but you didn't budge. 

"I'm leaving now so get to school on your own." He closed the door. 

You hummed back to him in your sleep before realizing what he had just said. You shot up form the bed and looked at the clock. 7:45. Shit. You got ready in a hurry and ran out the door, locking it behind you. Aizawa had already left so you ran all the way to school. Once the building was in your view, you could see a crowd gathered outside the gates. Reporters. You sighed as you approached them and started to push your way through. When you finally reached the front they all noticed you uniform and immediately started asking you questions about All Might and why he's teaching. You turn around and hold up your middle finger to them. They quiet down in response until one of them notices who you are.

"Nightmare! Why are you studying at U.A?"

"Why the hell should I answer you?"

"You said you wanted to be a villains, are you trying to influence these students to follow you?"

"Just shut up and leave me alone."

"Are you aware that your brother is also a villain?"

You stopped in your tracks. 'My brother? How do they even know I have one? What the hell is he talking about?' Your thoughts are interrupted by another question.

"Are you and you brother plotting to take over U.A together?" 

You turn around quickly, engulfed by anger and confusion, ready to punch him in the face but instead you feel yourself being pulled up by someone. You look back to see Cementose was holding you like a kid, he turned and put you down behind him and told you to get to class. You roll your eyes at him and walk off. Those reporters just had to ruin your day. You could hear Cementose telling them to leave and that they were disrupting the schools day. 

You stood outside the door and could already hear the chaos going on inside the classroom. You took a deep breath and prepared yourself before stepping in. Almost everyone was standing up and yelling their names at Aizawa while he looked like he couldn't care less. He noticed you walk in and just motioned for you to sit down so you did. As you took your seat you leaned over to Todoroki who sits next to Kirishima (he's in front of you but currently yelling his name over and over).

"What's going on?"

"We're choosing a class president." You give him a slight nod and lean back in your chair.

They landed on voting and the results made Midoriya class president with Yaoyorozu as vice president. Soon enough it was time for lunch and you sat down to eat by yourself. 

"What's up?" Kaminari put his tray down in front of yours.

"Trying to eat in peace." You groaned as Mina and Sero also took their seats. You looked behind Kaminari and saw Kirishima dragging Bakugo over as well.