~Twenty Nine~

"There's one week left until the final exam begins. I'm sure you know but it won't just be a written exam. There will be a practical component as well so make sure to train both mind and body. That's all."

With that Aizawa left the classroom and as soon as the door closed, the class erupted into chaos.

"I haven't studied at all!" Denki and Mina yelled at the same time. Mina seemed a lot happier as she laughed about it. Meanwhile Denki was freaking out.

"Between the sports festival and the internship, I didn't have time to study!" Denki continued in despair.

"With back to back events, the finals will be different." Sato said to Koda.

When Mina and Kaminari found out Mineta had ranked 10th in the midterm, they lost it.

"And here I thought you were one of us!" Mina, who ranked 20th, pointed an accusatory finger at him.

"Guys like you are only likable if they're dumb. Where's the demand for this!?" Denki, at 21st and last, growled at him.

"The world I guess." Mineta smirked proudly.

"Let's do our best! We all want to go to summer camp together right?" Midoriya tried to encourage the two who ranked at the bottom of the midterms. Though it might've been easy for him to say since he ranked in 5th.

"As the class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll be moved to action!" Iida joined Midoriya in the encouragement. (Ranked at nr 2)

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class." Todoroki said in his regular cold tone. (Ranked 6th)

"It's really not that difficult." You mumbled in agreement with half and half. You came in 4th in the midterms.

"Be careful with your words! It's easy to say it's not hard when the homeroom teacher is your dad!" Kaminari complained to you.

"Yeah he probably helps you!" Mina's finger was now accusing you. You glanced at her hand before swatting it to the side.

"No, he never helps me study and he stopped training me the day he announced the finals." You shrugged.

"Really?" Kirishima sounded shocked.

"That's so harsh of him!" Mina was now sad that he didn't help you.

"Ey make up your mind! You were just now complaining about it." Your lips turned into a frown.

"Maybe I can be of assistance to you two with class lectures." Momo suggested to Denki and Mina. Both of them cheered her name and had big bright smiles on their faces as they thought of getting help from the one who ranked 1st. Momo quickly went from happy to sad when a thought came to her.

"I won't be of any help with the practical exam though..."

She soon cheered up again when Jiro, Sero and Ojiro asked for her help with studying. With glimmers in her eyes, she shot up from the chair.

"Then, let's hold a study session at my residence this weekend!" She then started rambling about opening up a hall in her house and what kind of tea everyone preferred. The students who had signed up for the study session quickly realized just how rich Yaoyarouzu was.

"Looks like I should be studying with her." Kirishima said to Bakugo.

"I can do it too! Want me to beat it into you?" He growled at his red haired friend. Bakugo ranked 3rd which meant he beat you at something for once.

"Yeah I'm counting on you too!" Kirishima only took his anger as a sign of Bakugo wanting to help.

At lunch, Midoriya was told by Kendo of class 1B that the practical exam would be like the entrance exam. We would be fighting robots.